Friday, December 7, 2001
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
10:01 a.m. Tools were reported taken from a building on Daniels Lane. A report was taken.
10:03 a.m. A speed monitor was placed at Concord Street and Clark Farm Road.
12:39 p.m. A West Street resident reported an expected package was received and had been tampered with.
5:18 p.m. A Rodgers Road resident reported that a child that was missing had been found.
6:45 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a box alarm on Westford Street.
7:10 p.m. An Indian Hill resident complained about a barking dog and was advised.
6:39 a.m. Patrol investigated a van reported parked at the intersection of Brook and Maple Streets with hazard lights on. The van was gone on patrol's arrival.
10:36 a.m. Patrol checked for dirt bikes at Maple Street and the Greenough land lot. There was a negative find.
2:08 p.m. A tree crew working at East Street and Rutland Road was advised to get off the roadway.
2:10 a.m. DPW was notified of a low hanging branch on School Street.
8:05 a.m. A car in an accident at Lowell Street and the ski barn was off the road and scheduled to be towed by the owner.
11:09 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on River Road.
6:40 p.m. A well being check on River Road checked OK.
9:44 a.m. A trash truck became disabled at Lowell Street and Ledgeways and the operator stated help was enroute.
10:57 p.m. A vehicle reportedly struck an opossum at River Road and the Concord line. Patrol had negative find.
9:55 a.m. A River Road resident reported possible credit card fraud. Someone had attempted to use their credit card to purchase a computer. The case was referred to the jurisdiction in which fraudulent use occurred.
3:16 p.m. A well-being check was made on the occupant of a suspicious vehicle at Westford Road and Towle Field. Patrol had a negative find.
8:18 p.m. Kids ringing doorbells on Nowell Farme Road were advised.
4:01 p.m. An alarm was received from the elevator emergency phone at the library. The situation checked OK.
10:24 p.m. Patrol assisted a motor vehicle without lights at Lowell Street and the rotary.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
6:45 p.m An automatic alarm was received from a box on Westford Street.
10:58 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a Red Pine Drive residence.
2:21 p.m. An alarm company reported medical alarm activation on Westford Street.
11:22 p.m. Concord fire department requested an engine for a box alarm at Middlesex School in Concord.
Police Activity Summary
25 Checks town buildings and churches
37 Directed activity, radar
7 Directed activity, other
11 Selective enforcement
36 Traffic violations
6 Residential alarms
Real Estate Transfers November
· Old East Street, Lot 8 - Samuel C. Sichko, trustee of Musketaquid Real Estate Trust, to Edward D. Sullivan and Eileen J. R. Baird for $0 on November 2.
· 843 Acton Street, Lot 36 - Elisabeth M. Depeyrot Bojarski to Alain J. and Elisabeth Bojarski for $100 on November 2.
· 38 Evergreen Lane, Lot 13 - Carl Schilling to Carl Schilling, trustee of Schilling Real Estate Trust, for $1.00 on November 2.
· 172 Woodridge Road - Murlidar Rao to Murlidar Rao and Lovella Slusser for $0 on November 5.
· Rutland Road - John F. Laderoute, ... pursuant to a settlement agreement ... in connection with the civil action of Barbara Brown, et al, v Curtt D. Shaw, et al, to Richard P. Howe, trustee of the John Raymond Brown Revocable Trust, for $0 on November 5.
· 150 Aldershot Lane, Lot 3 - Spencer P. Falcon to Spencer P. and Mary K. Falcon for $0 on November 6.
· 1075 Curve Street - Patrick Juneau to Patrick A. III and Madlyn Mary Boustany Juneau for $0 on November 6.
· Westford Road, Parcel A [Concord and Carlisle] - Robert B. Parker to Robert B. and Joan H. Parker, trustees of Robert B. Parker Residence Trust, for $0 on November 13.
· Westford Road, Parcel A [Concord and Carlisle] - Joan H. Parker to Joan H. and Robert B. Parker, trustees of Joan H. Parker Residence Trust, for $0 on November 13.
· Westford Road, Parcel C [Concord and Carlisle] - Robert B. and Joan H. Parker, trustees of the Robert B. Parker Residence Trust and Joan H. Parker Residence Trust, to Frederick J. Conroy, trustee of 344 Westford Road Trust, for $0 on November 13.
· 915 Curve Stret - Paul A. and Leigh R. Daugherty to Stephanie Zurmuhlen and Christopher J. Gorham for $850,500 on November 15.
· 312 East Street - Karen J. Dunkers to Karen J. Dunkers, trustee of TKD Realty Trust, for $0 on November 26.
· 528 Maple Street - Fifield Jr. and Susan B. Workum to John F. X. McNally for $800,000 on November 26.
· 60 Fern Lane - Lawrence P. and Eileen S. Schwartz to Fern Lane LLC for $0 on November 27.
© 2001 The Carlisle Mosquito