Friday, November 16, 2001
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
8:26 a.m. Transportation to Emerson Hospital was provided for persons injured in a motor vehicle accident at East Street and Milne Cove Road.
12:28 p.m. Police assisted with medical transport to Emerson Hospital.
5:29 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout at Church Street and the Corey Building.
8:46 a.m. Patrol was unable to contact the party responsible for blowing trash on Davis Road.
10:21 p.m. A resident reported his wife had taken their three children out of state.
8:07 a.m. A Kimball Road resident reported larceny from two vehicles parked in the driveway. A wallet was taken from one car and a cell phone and a laptop from the second car. The incident is under investigation.
1:06 p.m. Paperwork for a restraining order was picked up at the Bedford line.
1:38 p.m. Patrol provided coverage for equipment removal on East Street.
1:42 p.m. Patrol was unable to serve a warrant on Orchard Acres Drive.
3:49 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a minor vehicle accident at Lowell Road and Orchard Acres Drive.
3:55 p.m. A Forest Park Drive resident reported larceny from a vehicle.
5:10 p.m. Police were called in regard to a domestic situation on Forest Park Drive.
6:37 p.m. A warrant was served on Orchard Acres Drive.
6:58 p.m. A Sunset Road resident reported a cell phone had been taken from his vehicle.
9:29 Patrol monitored the area of car break-ins.
10:09 p.m. A Tyngsboro resident was stopped at Lowell Street and the Chelmsford line and subsequently arrested for operating after his license was revoked and speeding.
7:44 a.m. An erratic operator at Concord Street and the Concord line was stopped and advised.
10:13 a.m. An individual blowing trash on Davis Road was advised.
11:36 a.m. Patrol was unable to serve a warrant on Orchard Acres Drive.
5:25 p.m. A warrant was served on Orchard Acres Drive.
10:28 a.m. A paving crew reported blocking the roadway on Rutland Street and Great Brook Farm State Park checked okay: they were unloading equipment.
5:54 p.m. A resident called about an individual with hunting gear in the East and Maple Street area being out at dusk. Patrol checked and had a negative find.
9:08 p.m. A Nowell Farme Road resident complained about a barking dog and was advised.
10:43 a.m. A loose, saddled horse was found at River Road and Prospect Street.
3:32 p.m. DPW was notified that a pothole was starting at Rutland Street and Overlook Drive.
3:37 p.m. A vehicle was stopped at North Road and Pine Brook Road. The operator was subsequently arrested for driving without a license, attaching plates to a vehicle, driving an unregistered vehicle, driving an uninsured vehicle and being in possession of a Class D substance.
11:25 p.m. A resident reported a possible hit-and-run. The incident occurred in Chelmsford and the caller was advised.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
8:29 a.m. Callers reported a two-car vehicle accident at Milne Cove Road and East Street. The injured persons were taken to the hospital.
12:29 p.m. A 75-year-old male who was feeling dizzy was taken to the hospital.
9:03 p.m. A man with a possible stroke was taken to the hospital, with ALS assisting at the scene.
2:13 p.m. A caller reported a vehicle accident with injuries on Concord Street. Transport to the hospital was provided.
10:46 a.m. A woman with a scalp laceration was taken to the hospital.
12:36 p.m. A 45-year-old woman with shoulder pain was taken to the hospital.
3:01 p.m. A 69-year-old woman with numbness in the leg was taken to the hospital.
6:24 p.m. A man having difficulty breathing was taken to the hospital. ALS assisted at the scene.
Police activity summary
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
22 Checks town buildings and churches
55 Directed activity, radar
7 Directed activity, crosswalks and rotary
26 Selective enforcement
51 Traffic violationa
12 Residential alarms
6 Suspicious activity or persons
4 Animal related
4 Vehicle accidents
6 Medical, general
5 Traffic hazards
4 Warrant service
· 231 Nathan Lane - Kyle O. and Elizabeth M. Price to Thomas P. and Betsy S. Doyle for $939,000 on October 1.
· 252 Brook Street - Vreg and Bonnie C. Yousefian to Vreg Yousefian, trustee of Vreg Yousefian 1995 Revocable Trust and Bonnie C. Yousefian, trustee of Bonnie C. Yousefian 1995 Revocable Trust, for $0 on October 2.
· 99 Judy Farm Road, Lot 14 - Carol A. Lencki to Lawrence R. Moschini for $0 on October 3.
· 115 Partridge Lane - Eliot E. and Barbara K. Weisman to Eliot E. and Barbara K. Weisman, trustees of Weisman Family Trust, for $0 on October 3.
· 299 Bedford Road - Lot E-2 - Richard M. and Carolyn S. Shohet to Richard J. and Nancy Shohet West for $0 on October 4.
· 100 Wildwood Drive, Parcel 27B - Charles H. Cox III to Charles H. III and Carol Peterman Fox for $0 on October 4.
· 80 Wildwood Drive, Parcel 28B - Charles H. III and Carol Peterman Cox to Charles H. Cox III for $0 on October 4.
· Carriage Way, Parcels X-3 and Lot 29, (being a part of Lot 10) - William Costello, trustee of William Costello Realty Trust, to the Inhabitants of the Town of Carlisle for $50,000 on October 4.
· Maple Street, Lot B - PT Realty LLC to Robert N. and Marie L. Higgins for $367,500 on October 5.
· 657 Westford Road - Estelle K. Keast to Estelle K. Keast, trustee of Estelle K. Keast 2001 Revocable Trust for $0 on October 9.
· 121 Hartwell Road - Joseph J. Ackerman a/k/a John Ackerman, trustee of 121 Hartwell Road Realty Trust, to Kyle O. and Elizabeth M. Price for $910,000 on October 15.
· 1075 Curve Street - Patrick A. III and Madlyn Mary Boustany Juneau to Patrick Juneau for $0 on October 24.
· 80 Wildwood Drive, Lot 28A - Charles H. III and Carol Peterman Cox to Julien and Jill Tavener for $455,000 on October 26.
· 328 Concord Street - Theonie D. Mark, trustee of Mark Family Living Trust, to Theodore J. Mark for $0 on October 29.
· 640 West Street - Barry J. Hoffman and Susan E. Carlson to Steven K. Nelson and Mindy Goodfriend for $730,000 on October 29.
© 2001 The Carlisle Mosquito