Friday, October 19, 2001
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
3:23 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a house lockout on Cutters Ridge Road.
7:33 a.m. A complaint about an uncontrolled dog was received from someone running in the state park.
9:42 a.m. A speed monitor was set up at Westford and Curve Streets.
1:05 p.m. A lost cell phone was logged.
3:40 p.m. Carlisle patrol assisted the Acton Police who were hunting for a possible OUI (operating under the influence) driver.
6:19 p.m. Carlisle Police assisted the state police who were concerned about the well-being of a vehicle operator. They were unsuccessful and the vehicle was found in New Hampshire.
7:48 a.m. Police assisted with the moving of the sheep at Towle field.
8:02 a.m. A car hit a deer at East and Maple Streets. DPW was advised.
9:49 a.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a minor vehicle accident on Lowell Street.
11:34 a.m. A suspicious activity was reported on River Road, and the suspicious person was determined to be a real estate appraiser.
2:28 p.m. A raccoon in the roadway on Concord Road was moved to the side of the road.
5:04 a.m. A School Street resident reported that an unknown vehicle had pulled into the driveway.
2:13 p.m. A delivery truck struck a stone wall the previous night. The property owner had the necessary information and is handling the matter.
3:46 p.m. A Carlisle woman was arrested at the scene of a domestic dispute. She was taken to the station and released on bail less than an hour later.
7:38 p.m. Patrol assisted a Concord Police search for a hit-and-run driver thought to be heading for Lowell Road.
10:54 p.m. A vehicle at North Road and the Canoe Launch was asked to move.
3:30 p.m. ConsCom workers inspecting the dam site at the Greenough Land on Maple Street found a rock with wires in it. The state police bomb squad was called in to check it out and it checked okay.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
9:22 p.m. A pull station alarm on Stearns Street was activated.
12:39 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a Westford Street residence.
4:21 a.m. A 66-year-old woman having a diabetic reaction was taken to Emerson Hospital by ambulance.
1:45 p.m. A Westford Street caller reported the odor of natural gas outside.
4:28 p.m. An 80-year-old male having difficulty breathing was taken to the hospital with ALS assistance at the scene.
9:52 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a McAllister Drive residence.
3:46 p.m. A doctor requested transport to the hospital for a male with a heart condition.
10:23 a.m. A 90-year-old man who was experiencing extreme pain was taken to the hospital.
4:28 p.m. ALS helped at the scene at Banta-Davis field where a 31-year-old woman broke her leg. She was taken to the hospital.
Real Estate Transfers - July 2001
· 542 Curve Street - Chang Chien-Chung a/k/a Jack Chang a/k/a Jack Chien-Chung and Mary Ellen Earnshaw to Mary Ellen Earnshaw and Chang Chien-Chung a/k/a Jack Chang a/k/a Jack Chien-Chung for $0 on July 3.
· 204 Davis Drive - James A. Harris and Frank Cormier to Jayesh K. and Vina J. Patel for $1,215,000 on July 3.
· 162 Martin Street - John L. and Ruth M. Habbe to Thomas J. and Mary A. Bishop for $775,000 on July 6.
· 63 Rodgers Road - Jonathan M. Moore and Melanie L. Harvey to Melanie L. Harvey for $0 on July 6.
· 132 Ember Lane - Lucinda T. and Fred Michael Cutrer to John L. and Ruth M. Habbe for $860,000 on July 6.
· 100 Nathan Lane - Suzanne L. Aquino to Sonya D. J. Palmer and Michael J. Eck for $846,000 on July 6.
· 515 Concord Road - Jonathan M. Moore and Melanie L. Harvey to Peter J. Connolly and Lura J. Taylor for $525,000 on July 10.
· 959 East Street - Kevin G. and Dorothy H. Pedersen to David A. Newman and Angela R. Merrill for $475,000 on July 12.
· 565 Westford Street - Deborah Schwartz, trustee of Schooner Realty Trust, to Paul D. Birch and Barbara L. Chappell for $1,787,338.28 on July 12.
· 129 Russell Street - William J. and Donna LaBonte to William N. and Jody A. Isaacs for $1,230,000 on July 13.
· 104 River Road - DeForest G. McCandless to Kate O. McCandless for $0 on July 16.
· 801 Maple Street - Mark N. and Pamela S. June to Michael W. O'Laughlin and Marta T. Rosso-O'Laughlin for $700,000 on July 16.
· 52 Nowell Farm Road - Lillian Q. Stokes f/k/a Lillian Brown to Donald W. and Lillian Q. Stokes for $0 on July 17.
· West Street, Lot 66B and part of Lot 16 - CLT Properties LLC to Carlisle Conservation Foundation Inc. for $0 on July 18.
· 96 Litchfield Drive - Kayoko Aoki to Kayoko and Henry Aoki for $0 on July 18.
· 292 Westford Road - Janet E. Conover to Steven M. Troppoli and Diane E. Gifford for $448,475 on July 20.
· 548 South Street - Juergen C. H. and Karen H. L. Lemmermann to Juergen C. H. and Karen H. L. Lemmermann, trustees of South Street 548 Nominee Trust, for $0 on July 23.
· 253 Virginia Farme Road - Janet R. Murphy to Janet R. Murphy, trustee of Murphy Realty Trust, for $0 on July 24.
· 40 Laurelwood Drive - Donna M. and David S. Robbins to David S. Robbins for $0 on July 27.
· 126 Martin Street - David J. and Olivia R. Owen to James K. and Tracy Evans Luiselli for $699,900 on July 31.
· Carriage Way, Lot 7A - William Costello, trustee of William Costello Realty Trust, to E. C. and Mary D. Prokopis for $562,500 on July 31.
· 147 Sunset Road, Lot 17 - Jane Poirier Hart to George Hill III for $715,000 on July 31.
· 36 South Street - Allen, Jr. and Deborah B. Dewing to Deborah B. Dewing, trustee of D. B. Dewing Trust No. 1, for $0 on August 2.
· 130 Ember Lane - Robert B. and June Matson to Kendall J. and Joyce L. Meeuwsen for $729,000 on August 2.
· 410 Cross Street - James K. and Rebbecca P. McCann to John L. and Janice L. Ferullo for $899,000 on August 3.
· 94 Acton Street - Michel T. and Kathleen L. Doreau to Michel T. and Kathleen L. Doreau, trustees of Doreau Realty Trust fo $0 on August 7.
· 41 Patten Lane - Frederick P. and Karen E. Collins, trustees of 41 Patten Lane Realty Trust, to Mehdi and Dora Khayami for $543,000 on August 9.
· 273 Cross Street - Warren S. Murrough to Susan D. Stamps for $85,000 on August 10.
· 142 Hutchins Road - Robert and Josette Trenchard to Darla D. More and Lisa M. Golonka for $1,325,000 on August 10.
· 491 Maple Street - William A. Hamilton to William A. and Jane L. Hamilton for $1.00 on August 10.
· 491 Cross Street - Frank P. and Grace M. Carr to Jacqueline A. McKenna for $740,000 on August 14.
· 50 Swanson Lane, Lot 20 - Dennis and Joanne Rainville to Edward W. III and Yvonne M. Andrews for $1,420,000 on August 15.
· 136 Laurelwood Drive - Gabriel A. D'Annunzio to Gabriel A. D'Annunzio, trustee of 136 Laurelwood Drive Realty Trust, for $0 on August 15.
· 239 Kimball Road - Angela H. and Thomas A. Isaac to Michael A. and Teresa A. Hassara for $1,250,000 on August 17.
· 1192 North Road - Philip and Roberta Mazzola to Alexandra H. Kao and James C. Chuang, trustees of Chuang-Kao Family Nominee Trust, for $701,000 on August 17.
· 486 Autumn Lane - Peng-Siu and Elane B. Mei to Leon R. Jr. and Michelle L. Small for $500,000 on August 20.
· 193 Partridge Lane, Parcel 7A - Jay A. and Elizabeth P. Acquaviva to Harry and Dorothy Ann Schecter for $0 on August 20.
· 187 Partridge Lane, Parcel 6B - Harry and Dorothy Ann Schecter to Jay A. and Elizabeth P. Acquaviva for $0 on August 20.
· 606 Lowell Street, Lot 2 - Dianne K. DeForge, trustee of Dianne K. DeForge Trust, to Dianne K. and Michelle DeForge for $0 on August 21.
· 251 Munroe Hill Road - John E. and Sharon M. Mendosa to Colin and Valerie Paterson for $767,000 on August 29.
· 315 Cross Street - J. Kress Williams, Jr., trustee of 520 Lexington Road Nominee Trust, to Engel J. and Laurie S. Boerma for $1,295,000 on August 30.
· 216 Hutchins Road, Lot 35A - Christopher A. R. Darby to Zheng and Ruiyi Cao for $1,575,000 on August 31.
· 97 McAllister Drive - Robert William and Martha E. Pfeffer to Mark and Gabriele R. Soyka for $1,500,000 on August 31.
· 98 Wolf Rock Road - Edward M. and Nancy B. Hofstetter to Edward M. and Nancy B. Hofstetter, trustees of Hofstetter Family Realty Trust, for $0 on August 31.
· 213 Silver Hill Road [Concord and Carlisle] - Farouk and Catherine P. El-Baz to David J. and Ellen H. Mushlitz for $887,000 on September 4.
· Concord Street, Lot A - Theodore J. Mark to Robert D. and Theonie D. Mark for $0 on September 6.
· 100 Nathan Lane - Michael J. Eck and Sonya D. Z. Palmer to Michael J. Eck and Sonya D. Z. Palmer for $0 on September 7.
· 514 Westford Road - Centerline Estate Homes LLC - Susanne Santoro Gerson for $1,338,000 on September 13.
· 698 Concord Road, Lot 1 - Judith A. Vose f/k/a Judith C. Pettit to Judith A. Vose f/k/a Judith C. Pettit, Deborah Ann Donovan and Gregory Scott Donovan, trustees of Coppermine Farm Trust, for $0 on September 14.
· 698 Concord Road, Lot 1A - Judith A. Vose f/k/a Judith C. Pettit, Deborah Ann Donovan and Gregory Scott Donovan, trustees of Coppermine Farm Trust, to Judith A. Vose for $0 on September 14.
· 698 Concord Road, Lot 1A - Judith A. Vose to Carlisle Historical Society Inc. for $500,000 on September 14.
· 985 North Road - Igor R. Razboff and Ludmila Kopeikina to Jason J. and Minzi Y. Ruan for $982,500 on September 17.
· 52 Nowell Farme Road - Donald W. and Lillian Q. Stokes to Maurice B. and Cynthia S. Shore for $1,185,000 on September 18.
· 384 Autumn Lane - Jeffery J. and Patricia E. Burke to Emily Bridwell Merz, Norma E. H. Bridwell, and Norman Bridwell for $490,000 on September 27.
· 253 Nowell Farme Road - Jean Buckborough f/k/a Jean Balmforth to Paul L. and Rachel P. Medrek for $445,000 on September 28.
· 394 East Riding Drive - Keith Bostic and Margo I. Seltzer to Scott I. Goldberg and Lori Tucker for $625,000 on September 28.
© 2001 The Carlisle Mosquito