Friday, June 29, 2001
Police Blotter / Fire Log
8:59 a.m. Patrol responded to a medical call. No one answered at the door and they forced their way in, but found no one at home. It was later determined that the resident had no medical alarm system, and that the alarm resulted from an alarm company mix-up.
1:19 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of an outside smoke investigation at the Concord River bridge.
6:31 p.m. Loose donkeys reported on East Street were caught by the owner.
9:14 p.m. People at the Duck Pond were advised.
10:52 p.m. Kids, found sitting on the porch swing of a house with a "for sale" sign in the yard, were reported and advised. They said they didn't know anyone was at home.
1:20 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on Westford Street.
8:58 p.m. A power outage was reported at Brook Street and Timothy Lane.
9:31 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a house lockout on North Road.
10:34 a.m. A car seat installation was done at the police station.
2:06 p.m. A car seat installation was done at the police station.
5:37 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency on East Street.
7:19 a.m Patrol assisted a Curve Street resident in getting a bat out of the house.
11:57 a.m. Patrol assisted school children crossing Bedford Road at Banta-Davis field.
12 p.m. A missing six-year-old was found and reunited with his parent.
12:38 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene where a 15-year-old girl was transported to Emerson Hospital for evaluation.
4:32 p.m. Patrol removed a dresser drawer from the roadway at Westford Street and Cross Street.
7:50 p.m. A Sunset Road resident complained of harassment by a neighbor.
9:29 p.m. Patrol checked the Carlisle Castle area on Church Street.
9:38 p.m. A car found backed up to a business office on Lowell Street checked out OK.
11:54 p.m. A Watertown resident was stopped for erratic operation at Westford Street and the Westford line. He was subsequently arrested for operating under the influence, held at the station for an hour and a half, and released on bail.
9:52 a.m. An officer on bike patrol checked stickers at the transfer station.
12:39 p.m. Patrol was unsuccessful at the scene of a lockout on Bedford Road.
9:09 p.m. The patrol officer walked the Carlistle Castle area.
11:11 p.m. Patrol responded to an alarm sounding in the Church Street area and found a resident in need of medical attention, who was subsequently taken to the hospital.
10:24 a.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a water leak on Heald Road.
4:54 p.m. Police responded to a request for fingerprinting services on Hartwell Road.
1:19 p.m. A caller reported smoke coming from under the Concord River Bridge on Rte. 225.
7:43 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a School Street residence.
2:53 p.m. An Oak Knoll Road resident reported fire alarm activation, but no smoke or fire seen.
2:05 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a Bedford Road residence.
5:38 p.m. A 44-year-old male with a past allergic reaction to bee stings, reported being stung. He was taken to the hospital.
12:49 p.m.A 15-year-old female was taken to the hospital for evaluation.
Real Estate Transfers-May 2001
· 106 Robbins Drive - W. Stewart Jr. and Elizabeth G. Hazelton to Elizabeth G. Hazelton for $0 on May 7.
· 178 Brook Street, Lot 20 - Carl J. and Susann B. Hay to Michael L. Tuomi for $390,000 on May 8.
· 698 Concord Street, Lot 1 [Coppermine Farm]- Judith C. Pettit, Deborah Ann Donovan and Gregory Scott Donovan, trustees of Coppermine Farm Trust, to Judith C. Pettit for $0 on May 11.
· 39 Stearns Street - Alice M. Christensen to Alice M. Christensen, trustee of Alice M. Christensen Trust for $0 on May 14.
· 108 Virginia Farme Lane - Joseph M. and Nancy L. DeBlasio to Nathan E. and Kara M. Hanson for $595,000 on May 15.
· 41 Shady Brook Lane, Lot 8 - Amy Rosenfeld and Margaret Birlem to Amy Rosenfeld for $1.00 on May 16.
· 200 Long Ridge Road - Gerasimos N. and Marie K. Tsandoulas to Michael Hanauer for $575,000 on May 17.
· West Street, Lot 2 - Christopher B. Fleming and Susan B. Dollinger to West Street Partners LLC for $325,000 on May 17.
· West Street, Lot 2 - West Street Partners LLC to Deck House Inc. for $325,000 on May 17.
· 388 Stearns Street - Lemonias Development Company Inc. to Steven E. and Terry Blonder Golson for $600,000 on May 17.
· 111 Pine Brook Road, Lot 6 - Albert Ira a/k/a Albert I. Gould to Betsy Ellen Goldenberg for $0 on May 18.
· Evergreen Lane, Lot 9 - Niels P. Nielsen to Lawrence A. Sorli for $100 on May 23.
· 216 Russell Street - Eleanor V. Fraser to George H. Fraser for $0 on May 25.
· 384 River Road - Teresa M. Fitzgerald to Teresa M. Fitzgerald and George Kavvouras for $0 on May 25.
· 652 Lowell Street - Laureita E. Crombie to Lianne S. Deranian, Betsy L. Lane, Carol Petito and Laurie E. Codyer (reserving unto Laureita E. Crombie ... the full use, control, and possession of the above described property for and during grantor's life) for $0 on May 29.
· 99 Pine Brook Road, Lot 5 - Catherine B. and David C. Comstock, trustees of Comstock Realty Trust, to David B. and Terry West for $510,000 on May 30.
· 72 Bedford Road [former Roman Catholic Church] - Lemonias Development Company Inc. to Philip S. and Nancy J. Lotane for $929,900 on May 31.
· 737 Lowell Street - Brian J. and Joy A. Bonenfant to Daniel T. and Elizabeth E. McMullen for $840,000 on May 31.
· 1075 Curve Street, Lot 12A - Altair Associates Inc. to Patrick A. III and Madlyn Mary Boustany Juneau for $1,120,000 on May 31.
© 2001 The Carlisle Mosquito