The Carlisle Mosquito Online

Friday, June 1, 2001

Police Blotter / Fire Log

Police blotter

May 21

7:36 a.m. DPW was notified of an injured cat at Davis Road and Maple Street.

7:53 a.m. Police assisted the fire department on Curve Street.

12:07 p.m. A medical emergency on Westford Street was handled by the fire department.

6:39 p.m. A power outage on Meadowbrook Road was reported to NStar.

May 22

9:37 a.m. An automobile accident occurred on Concord Street. There were no injuries.

10:12 a.m. A customer-business dispute on Bedford Road was resolved by the parties involved.

May 23

7:27 a.m. Police assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.

9:43 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on Carleton Road.

1:27 p.m. Patrol had a negative find when investigating a report that kids were throwing trash off a school bus at Concord Street and the Concord line.

4:01 p.m. A contractor reported signs damaged and knocked down on Sunset Road.

6:01 p.m. A complaint was received about noise on Baldwin Road and the responsible party was advised.

May 24

5:03 p.m. A complaint was received about the presence of a real estate sign at River Road and Bedford Road.

May 25

2:46 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout at North Road and the Duck Pond.

May 26

7:37 a.m. A River Road resident reported a bat in the house and patrol assisted in removing it.

May 27

10:30 a.m. A wallet was reported lost at Lowell Street and the rotary.

10:24 p.m. A vehicle struck a fox at Westford Road and the Westford line. The fox was put down.

Fire log

May 21

7:54 a.m. An alarm company reported activation at a Curve Street residence.

12:08 p.m. An adult male came into the fire station with a lacerated finger and was taken to the hospital.

2:37 p.m. The Chelmsford Fire Tower reported smoke in the general area. The smoke was determined to be in Concord.

May 23

7:27 a.m. An 83-year-old woman unable to walk was taken to the hospital by ambulance, with ALS assistance at the scene.

7:04 p.m. A Rutland Street resident reported smoke inside and outside his home. It was determined to be caused by a furnace problem.

May 25

9:51 p.m. An automatic box alarm was received from East Street.

May 27

12:17 a.m. The Concord Fire Department requested an engine for a box alarm at the Middlesex School in Concord.

+YEAR+ The Carlisle Mosquito