Friday, April 13, 2001
Police Blotter / Fire Log
11:31 a.m. As a result of a routine stop at Bedford Road and Banta-Davis Field, a citation was issued to an operator for driving after license revocation. He will be summonsed.
10:37 a.m. A fire alarm received from an Oak Knoll Road residence was handled by the fire department.
4:10 p.m. A lost wallet was recovered on Bedford Road.
4:24 p.m. A possible OUI (operating under the influence) bicyclist was followed from West and South Streets into Westford and the matter was handled by Westford Police.
9:53 p.m. Trash dumping was reported at Curve Street and the Cranberry Bog.
1:01 p.m. A complaint of speeding on North Road was referred to directed activity.
10:12 p.m. A box of tools was found at Bedford Road and Banta-Davis Field.
It was tagged and is being held at the station.
2:57 p.m. Bicyclists riding two-abreast at Bedford Road and Skelton Road were stopped and advised.
6:21 p.m. Concord Police served a summons on a Carlisle resident.
2:03 p.m. A wallet was found on Concord Street during the Trash Party. It was tagged and brought to the station. Police found a driver's license belonging to the same woman, a Michigan resident, last week, and believe the wallet was stolen. They have been unable to reach her.
5:15 p.m. Two loose sheep on Bedford Road were returned to their pen by the field driver.
5:55 p.m. An animal complaint was filed about a dog injured by another dog at Towle Field. The matter was resolved by the parties, who were advised.
6:58 p.m. A license plate was found at Lowell Street and the ski barn and a message left for the owner of the vehicle. The owner was notified at 10:03 p.m.
7 p.m. Loud bangs reported by a Hillside Drive resident were determined to be mortar exercises coming from Fort Devens.
Police activity summary
25 Checks town buildings and churches
35 Directed activity, radar
69 Traffic violations
4 Suspicious activity
4 Traffic complaints
10:38 a.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at an Oak Knoll residence.
10:35 p.m. A 36-year-old woman, having severe abdominal pain, was taken to the hospital, with ALS support at the scene.
Real estate transfers
· 78 Buttrick Lane, Lot 8 - Landwest Inc. to Scott D. McIlhenny and Theresa Lober for $1,020,691 on March 2.
· 600 Concord Street - Desa C. Facey a/k/a Desa C. Green, trustee of Green Realty Trust, to Alan C. and Desa C. Facey for $0 on March 5.
· 55 Suffolk Lane - Carolyn E. and Colin J. Higgins to Carolyn E. and Colin J. Higgins, trustees of Suffolk Lane Realty Trust, for $0 on March 7.
· 347 East Riding Drive, Parcels Y-1 and Y-2 - William Costello, individually and as trustee of William Costello Realty Trust, to Brian J. and Nancy S. Anderson for $25,000 on March 12.
· East Riding Road [sic], Lots 68, 69, 70, 77 and 78 - Brian J. and Nancy S. Anderson to William Costello, trustee of William Costello Realty Trust, for $25,000 on March 12.
· 33 Nowell Farme Road - Linda A. Kuramoto and Robert C. Thomas, Jr. to Linda A. Kuramoto and Robert C. Thomas, Jr. for $0 on March 14.
· Oak Knoll Road, Parcel A - Kenneth C. and Abigail T. Jeffers to Deck House Inc. for $10,000 on March 19.
· Oak Knoll Road, Lot 1 - Jonathan R. and Anne M. Longley to Deck House Inc. for $765,000 on March 19.
· Carriage Way, Lot 6A - William Costello, trustee of William Costello Realty Trust, to James M. and Kristine Melvin for $475,000 on March 19.
· 376 Westford Street - Jeanne A. Crocker to Peter E. and Bonnie R. Krims for $985,000 on March 19.
· 342 Autumn Lane - Susan and Emmanuel Lewin to Susan S. Lewin for $0 on March 21.
· 347 Elizabeth Ridge Road, Lot 34 - Linda Cheng Watt to Jonathan A. Golnik and Phylis B. Rothschild for $779,000 on March 23.
© +YEAR+ The Carlisle Mosquito