Friday, January 12, 2001
Police Blotter / Fire Log
· 19 Estabrook Road - Mary S. Marra to Theresa M. Finn for $715,000 on November 1.
· 72 Bedford Street - Theodore Treibick to Lemonias Development Co., Inc. for $0 on November 8.
· Off Rutland Street, Lot 9A - Gould Group Inc. to Albert Ira Gould and Betsy Ellen Goldenberg for $0 on November 10.
· 128 Robbins Drive - Scott D. and Theresa A. Lober McIlhenny to Rafael and Jean Castro for $430,000 on November 13.
· Off Wilkins Lane, Lot 39C and Parcel C-4A - John M. Swanson to John M. Swanson and William Costello, trustees of Tall Pines Realty Trust, for $20,000 on November 15.
· Wilkins Lane, Lot 3A, Parcel 3A-1, Lot 2A, Parcel 2A-1, Parcel 2A-2, and Parcel 39 - John M. Swanson and William Costello, trustees of Tall Pines Realty Trust, to John M. Swanson for $20,000 on November 15.
· Wilkins Lane, Lot 3A - John M. Swanson to Kenneth P. and Kelly O. Driscoll for $350,000 on November 15.
· 428 Brook Street - Richard A. and Lynn F. Gull to Paul Sheedy for $405,000 on November 17.
· 420 Heald Road - Manuel Andres Diaz and Julie H. Diaz to Rik and Nancy T. Pierce for $615,000 on November 17.
· 61 Evergreen Lane, Lots 19 & 20 - Rik Pierce to Weikang Wu and Xiaoming Wan for $415,000 on November 17.
· 147 Sunset Road, Lot 17 - Robert M. and Jane Poirier Hart to Jane Poirier Hart for $1.00 on November 20.
· 21-23 Bedford Road - James J. and Celia G. Zimmerman to James J. Zimmerman for $0 on November 27.
· 211 Bellows Hill Road - William and Marjorie A. McCormick to Peter G. George for $2,500,000 on November 28.
· 211 Bellows Hill Road - Peter G. George to Peter G. and Diane George for $0 on November 28.
· Acton Street, Lot D - Bettina L. Burr to Bettina L. and Craig L. Burr, trustees of Acton Street Realty Trust, for $0 on November 29.
· 93 Clark Farm Road - Dejan Bojanic to Dejan and Elaine S. Bojanic for $0 on December 1.
· 143 Fiske Street - Hans R. and Lorraine D. Hrasna to Hans R. and Lorraine D. Hrasna, trustees of 143 Fiske Street Realty Trust, for $0 on December 4.
· 46 Stearns Street, Lot 1 - Barbara W. Dee, f/k/a Barbara R. Watson, to Marcia A. Gulesian and Wendy S. Watson, reserving a life estate to Barbara W. Dee, for $1.00 on December 4.
· 546 Westford Road - Harold S. and Shirley K. Sauer to Harold S. and Shirley K. Sauer, trustess of Tristate Realty Trust, for $0 on December 6.
· 387 Autumn Lane - John R. and Christine V. DeBruzzi to Christine V. DeBruzzi for $0 on December 6.
· 419 Heald Road - Van C. Smick to Van C. Smick and Suzanne L. Weaver for $0 on December 6.
· Kimball Road, Lot 2A - John M. Swanson to L. L. Blythe, trustee of LLB Realty Trust, for $25,000 on December 6.
· 285 Fiske Street - Michael A. Benfield and Tara Hengeveld to Frank J. III and Leigh M. Tappen for $550,000 on December 7.
· 1177 Curve Street - Carl S. and Sharon E. Erickson to Joyce E. Mattison for $697,000 on December 8.
· 378-380 School Street - Steven T. and Laura T. Smith to Jonathan S. Golden fo $529,000 on December 8.
· 80 Log Hill Road - James N. and Mary A. White to Welles C. and Katherine Hatch for $575,000 on December 8.
· 41 Orchard Acres Drive - Jane S. Mutaf, trustee of Jane Mutaf Revocable Trust, to N. Farhad and Susannah J. Vazehgoo for $476,200 on December 11.
· 120 Pine Brook Road - Albert Ira Gould and Betsy Ellen Goldenberg to Kenneth W. and Laura L. Gettler for $399,900 on December 12.
· 514 Westford Street - Roger D. Robertson to Centerline Estates Homes Inc. for $375,000 on December 18.
· 388 Stearns Street - E. Kenneth and Katherine Jung, trustees of Jung Realty Trust, to Lemonias Development Co. Inc. for $440,000 on December 18.
*· 9-11 Lowell Street - Clifford D. Moore III to Kevin T. and Casey C. Smith for $615,000 on December 18.
· 63 Buttrick Lane - Landwest Inc. to Christopher J. and Kathleen M. Sweeney for $934,184 on December 19.
· Davis Road, Lot 1 - William Costello, trustee of William Costello Realty Trust, to Peidong Wang for $425,000 on December 20.
· 68 Virginia Farme Lane - Robert A. and Ruth Sanderson Kingsbury, trustees of Kingsbury Realty Trust, to Robert J. and Bernadette Desrosiers LeBlanc for $547,000 on December 20.
· 121 Page Brook Road - Claude von Roesgen and Angela Nannini to Claude von Roesgen for $0 on December 21.
· 420 Heald Road - Nancy T. and Rik Pierce to Nancy T. and Rik Pierce, trustees of Morgan Realty Trust, for $0 on December 22.
· Maple Street, Lot B - Graham B. and Lorraine Wright to PT Realty LLC fo $230,000 on December 26.
· 168 Stoney Gate, Lots 24 & 25 - Robert R. and Helen M. Herold to Robert R. and Helen M. Herold for $1.00 on December 27.
· 843 Acton Street - Alan Gilles Bojarski to Elisabeth M. Depeyrot Bojarski fo $0 on December 28.
· Off West Street and Pope Road - Adalbert E. Benfield to Carlisle Conservation Foundation Inc. for $0 [as a gift] on December 29.
· 744 East Street - John J. and Jean E. Sigona to William A. and Susan F. Hamilton for $385,000 on December 29.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
10:43 a.m. A caller reported workers at a house at Barnes Place and Hutchins Road were illegally burning construction materials. This resulted in a second warning to the offender.
6:41 p.m. A caller reported arcing wires on Sunset Road.
2:35 a.m. An elderly female having difficulty breathing was taken to the hospital by ambulance, with ALS assistance at the scene.
5:44 a.m. A vehicle accident with a personal injury occurred on Bedford Road. The injured person was taken to the hospital.
10:22 a.m. A caller reported wires arcing on a tree on East Riding Drive.
12:20 a.m. The Concord Fire Department requested an engine for mutual aid at the Middlesex School in Concord.
6:15 p.m. A wire was reported arcing in a tree on East Riding Drive.
7:33 a.m. The Concord Fire Deparment reported a rollover accident at the town line and River Road. An injured person was taken to the hospital.
10:53 a.m. An elderly male having difficulty breathing was taken to the hospital, with ALS help at the scene.
11:48 a.m. An elderly male fell and was bleeding from the head. He was taken to the hospital.
3:16 a.m. A male recently released from the hospital and having difficulty breathing was taken to the hospital, with ALS assistance at the scene.
12:50 p.m. An elderly woman fell on Indian Hill Road.
10:33 a.m. An alarm company reported activation on Clark Farm Road.
10:43 a.m. A 38-year-old woman fell and lost consciousness. She was taken to the hospital.
6:39 p.m. An elderly female fell and was taken to the hospital
11:09 a.m. Concord Fire Department requested a mutual aid engine at the Middlesex School in Concord.
1:13 p.m. A caller reported unusual smoke coming from a chimney on Woodland Road.
1:31 p.m. A man fell on the ice and sustained a possible broken nose. He was taken to the hospital.
10:41 p.m. An alarm company reported activation at an East Riding Drive residence.
4:48 p.m. A three-year-old boy hit his head while sledding and was taken to the hospital.
6:02 a.m. An alarm company reported activation at an East Riding Drive residence.
6:48 p.m. A wire on Blaisdell Drive was reported to be in the roadway.
6:58 p.m. A wire on Judy Farme Road was reported down.
7:16 p.m. A wire was reported down at Concord Street and Indian Hill Road.
7:49 p.m. A possible wire fire was reported at Old East Street at East Street.
8:29 p.m. A wire was reported arcing on branches on East Street. There was a negative find.
8:3 5 p.m. A carbon monoxide detector was activated at a Maple Street residence.
7:13 p.m. An alarm company reported activation at a Davis Road residence.
8:01 a.m. A man fell outside the Carlisle Post Office and sustained a possible broken arm. He was taken to the hospital.
3:25 p.m. A caller reported an alarm sounding and smoke coming from the chimney of a Lowell Street residence. On arrival the police patrol reported smoke in the basement.
1:30 p.m. A realtor reported the odor of natural gas inside a house on Brook Street.
5:41 p.m. An alarm company reported activation at a Fiske Street residence.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
5:30 a.m. A tree down in the roadway on Hutchins Road was removed.
7:36 a.m. A tree was reported on the wires between poles 49 and 50 on School Street.
8:49 a.m. Cablevision was notified of a low wire on Stearns Street.
10:41 a.m. Illegal burning at Hutchins Road and Barnes Place was handled by the fire department.
2:14 p.m. NStar was notified of a power outage on Bellows Hill Road.
5:53 p.m. A sick coyote or a dog was reported on Maple Street. The animal ran off.
2:52 a.m. The Carlisle patrol was asked to assist Concord Police at the scene of a possible domestic situation on Westford Street.
10 a.m. Service and utilities companies were notified of a tree on a house on Wolf Rock Road.
2:28 p.m. A sick raccoon on East Street was put down.
3:01 p.m. The owner of a found license plate was advised.
6:40 p.m. Arcing wires were reported on Sunset Road.
9:12 p.m. A well-being check was made on a Bedford Road resident.
10:50 p.m. DPW was notified of road conditions.
1:49 a.m. Patrol investigated a suspicious vehicle parked at a construction site.
5:16 a.m. An accident occurred on Bedford Road. Transportation to Emerson Hospital was provided.
9:02 a.m. A Billerica woman reported being followed into Carlisle by another Billerica resident. She was advised and referred to the Billerica police.
10:22 a.m. Edison was notified of arcing wires on East Riding Drive.
11:19 a.m. The state park office got a call from a woman walking her dog in the state park. She was verbally abused by another visitor who objected to her doing this. The state park officials handled the matter.
1:58 p.m. A Robbins Drive resident complained of squirrels in the basement. The animals were removed and the caller advised.
10:28 p.m. An erratic operator was reported on Bedford Road. The situation was investigated and appeared OK.
7:31 a.m. A vehicular accident, with no personal injury, occurred at River and Skelton Roads.
9:32 a.m. Mailbox damage was reported on Cranberry Hill Lane. The incident was logged.
5:03 p.m. A caller reported she had dropped her keys in the wastebasket at the ATM in the center.
6:39 p.m. DPW was notified of a pothole on the Bedford Road bridge.
9:19 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a house lockout on Rutland Street.
2:18 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene on Indian Hill where an animal was in the house.
10:33 p.m. Suspicious youths reported on Church Street at Carlisle Castle checked OK.
3:15 p.m. Patrol transported a resident from the scene of an accident at Pope Road and the Acton line.
1:36 a.m. A Tewksbury resident was arrested on Maple Street after he was stopped and it was determined he was operating without a license.
2:15 a.m. A Westford resident was stopped at East Street and Partridge Lane and subsequently arrested for operation under the influence.
10:08 a.m. Verizon was advised of a branch on the wires on River Road.
10:04 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a motor vehicle lockout on Hemlock HiII Road.
10:26 p.m. Patrol assisted the Concord police at Concord Street and the Concord line.
11:19 p.m. A well-being check on a Munroe Hill Road resident was conducted. Nobody was home.
9:35 a.m. DPW was advised of a split tree on East Riding Drive.
9:12 a.m. A car went off the road on West Street. There were no personal injuries.
6:08 a.m. An accident occurred at Bedford Road and Banta-Davis Field.
12:54 p.m. A suspicious hitchhiker at East Street and Rutland Road checked OK.
3:08 p.m. The owner of a license plate found on Westford Street was notified.
6:38 p.m. As a result of a vehicle stop at Lowell Street and North Road, a Lowell man was arrested on an outstanding warrant from the town of Lowell.
11:58 a.m. A vehicle parked facing the wrong way at Concord Street and Indian Hill Road was advised.
12:43 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a vehicle lockout on River Road.
3:01 p.m. NStar was advised of a tree on the wires at West Street and Pope Road.
6:15 p.m. A wire was reported to be arcing on a tree on East Riding Drive.
6:58 p.m. A wire was down on the road on Blaisdell Drive.
6:53 p.m. A tree was removed from the roadway at South and West Streets.
7:04 p.m. Patrol advised at the scene on Judy Farm Road where a wire was down.
7:16 p.m. Patrol advised at the scene at Concord Street and Indian Hill Road where a wire was down.
7:27 p.m. A non-electrical wire that had come down on Autumn Lane was removed.
7:37 p.m. A tree was removed from the road on Bedford Road.
7:54 p.m. A streetlight fire was reported at East Street and Old East Street where a power line was down. The incident was handled by the fire department.
7:56 p.m. A wire and cable TV connection on Sunset Road were down. They were moved out of the street.
10:31 p.m. A branch was reported on the wire and smoke seen on East Street.
9:48 p.m. A car was hit from behind on Curve Street and the car causing the damage left the scene. The incident was continued under investigation.
1:23 a.m. A tree limb in the roadway on Westford Street was removed.
4 a.m. DPW was advised of a tree in the roadway at Curve Street and the bogs.
7:20 a.m. A report was taken of a breaking-and-entering at a construction site on Swanson Lane. A snowmobile entered the property and there were footprints from it into the house, where two bundles of shingles were missing. The shingles were later thrown off a bridge and the incident continued under investigation.
11:11 a.m. Patrol assisted and advised on North Road where a live wire was down across the driveway.
11:27 a.m. NStar was notified of a power outage at Bingham Road and Pheasant Hill Lane.
12:07 p.m. A low wire on Berry Corner Road was checked and determined to be OK.
12:55 p.m. Verizon was notified of a low-hanging wire on Concord Street.
4:15 p.m. A vehicle accident occurred at Curve and Westford Streets. A Boxboro woman lost control of her car on Westford Street, it became airborne, went over a guard rail and the car turned around in the air. The rear window was smashed and other damage sustained by the vehicle but the woman, who was wearing a seat belt, was not injured.
8:19 p.m. An electric company replacing street lights on Westford Street and creating a traffic hazard was advised.
11:48 p.m. A car became stuck in a snow bank at Curve and Martin Streets. It was removed by the owner.
11:49 p.m. A dispute about a dog on Stearns Street was resolved.
12:04 a.m. A tree in the roadway at Lowell and Curve Streets was removed by patrol.
9:50 a.m. A vehicle was reported to have slid onto property on East Street. The incident was logged.
11:42 a.m. Patrol stood by to keep the peace at West and Acton Streets.
1:45 p.m. Skimobilers were reported at Curve Street and the bogs, but patrol had a negative find.
9:36 p.m. A lost cell phone was logged.
10:03 p.m. A car alarm was reported sounding on Bingham Road. The situation checked OK.
10:23 a.m. A report was taken on a suspicious mail incident on Virginia Farme Lane.
1:54 p.m. A car hit a tree at Russell Street and Robbins Lane. There were no personal injuries.
3:55 p.m. A tree in the roadway at Bedford Road and Church Street was removed by patrol.
6:40 p.m. A phone wire across the road on Rutland Street was moved to the side of the road.
© 2001 The Carlisle Mosquito