Friday, November 10, 2000
Planning board agenda for November 13
The Carlisle Planning Board will convene on Monday, November 13 at 7:30 p.m. in the Town Hall. Tentative agenda items follow.
7:30 Minutes, bills, budget
8:15 Old Business
· Site plan for the Carlisle Congregational Church.
· Discussion of conservation clusters.
· Design seminar and reports.
· 2000-01 planning board goals and objectives.
7:45 New business
· Public hearing, special permit for Malcolm Meadows Senior Residential Open Space Community.
· Land Court plans for Carriage Way Subdivision.
· Request for extension of Maplewood Subdivision.
· Carriage Way Subdivision, Map 13, Parcels 22 and 23.
· Wilkins Lane Subdivision (off Curve Street, Kimball Road and Hutchins Road), Map 29, Lot 7A, 7C, 7C-2, 7C-3, and 7C-39B.
© 2000 The Carlisle Mosquito