Friday, September 22, 2000
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
7:12 p.m. A lost or stolen cell phone found on Lowell Street was brought into the station and logged.
1:26 p.m. A coyote was reported in an East Street yard next to a day care center. The animal was put down.
8:01 a.m. Verizon was advised of a utility pole blocking a driveway on Concord Street.
8:46 a.m. A tractor trailer truck blocking the roadway on Lowell Street was moved.
4:22 p.m. A South Street resident reported threats of bodily harm and was advised.
8:28 a.m. A Bedford Road resident who reported an injured heron was referred to New England Wildlife.
Police log update
The investigation of the kidnapping of a Brook Street resident on April 17, 1998 has led to the arrest, trial, conviction and sentencing of one man and the arrest of two others currently awaiting trial in the U.S. District Court in Boston. A trial date will be scheduled in November, according to a spokesman for the U.S. Attorneys' Office. The Mosquito will carry further coverage after the trial.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
11:54 a.m. A box alarm was received from the Gleason Public Library.
6:01 a.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at an Acton Street residence. The alarm was cancelled by the homeowner.
8:46 a.m. An 89-year-old female having difficulty breathing was taken to Emerson Hospital, with ALS assistance at the scene.
5:12 a.m. A 67-year-old woman who fell and sustained a possible leg injury was taken to the hospital.
11:50 a.m. A 58-year-old male with a diabetic problem was taken to the hospital, with ALS assistance at the scene.
10:11 a.m. Concord's Fire Department requested assistance at the Middlesex School in Concord.
· 1004 East Street - Mark L. Comerford and Ellen K. Comerford (f/k/a Ellen K. Leahy) to Jeffrey D. Smith and Jamie L. Bond for $580,000 on July 6.
· 1 Kimball Road, Lot 1 - Kristy A. and David B. Erickson to Eric and Deborah Ann Schurr for $420,000 on July 11.
· Wilkins Lane Lot 28 B1 - Deborah Schwartz, trustee of Schooner Realty Trust, to David K. and Mary B. Learned for $450,000 on July 17.
· 216 Hutchins Road, Lot 35A - Thomas R. and Christine J. Rice to Christopher A. R. Darby for $1,285,000 on July 17.
· 66 Acton Street - James T. and Marilyn M. Porter to Marlene G. Fine and Fern L. Johnson for $534,000 on July 18.
· 33 Heald Road - Calvin M. Winey III and Deborah H. Darago to Deborah H. Darago for $70,000 on July 18.
· 231 Bingham Road - Richard L. and Phyllis M. DeFelice, trustees of Carlisle Realty Trust, to William Costello, trustee of William Costello Realty Trust, for $725,000 on July 19.
· 72 Bedford Street - North Middlesex Savings Bank to Theodore Treibick for $240,000 on July 24.
· 72 Bedford Street - Theodore Treibick to Lemonias Development Co. Inc. for $275,000 on July 24.
· 501 Lowell Road - Richard J. C. and Suzanne J. Woods to Jill S. and Michael E. Leviton for $663,000 on July 24.
· 40 Laurelwood Drive - David S. Robbins to David S. and Donna M. Robbins for $0 on July 27.
· 289 Fiske Street - John E. and Ellen K. Kriegel to John E. and Ellen K. Kriegel for $0 on July 27.
· Off Woodbine Road (Martin Jacobs Lot) - Irene D. Ludwin, trustee of Ludwin Family Trust, to Timothy N. and Paravi D. Teabo for $3,250 on July 28.
· 65 Hutchins Road - Lemonias Development Co. Inc. to Shervin Ayati and Moojan Rouhi for $869,900 on July 28.
· 397 River Road - Fairfield Mortgage Corp. to Robert Ashley and Laurel Dart Stephenson for $950,000 on July 28.
© 2000 The Carlisle Mosquito