The Carlisle Mosquito Online

Friday, September 15, 2000


Want to serve on a town board?

Carlisle residents have said that maintaining a volunteer government is a high priority, but in order to keep things running smoothly, citizens must volunteer to fill the boards. Vacancies exist on the following boards, committees and commissions; all are for three-year terms. Residents who would like to serve on the following committees should send a letter of interest to the Carlisle Board of Selectmen at P.O. Box 827 or call 369-6136.

Cultural council

One vacancy

Conservation commission

One vacancy

Historical commission

One vacancy for an alternate

Household waste committee

One vacancy

Home composting coordinator

One vacancy

Long-term capital requirements

One vacancy

Personnel board

Two vacancies

SuAsCo (Preservation of Sudbury, Assabet, Concord Rivers )

One alternate representative

Town building committee

One vacancy

Board of appeals

Associate member vacancy

2000 The Carlisle Mosquito