Friday, August 4, 2000
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathy Coyle
7:22 a.m. A cell phone found at North Road and Pinebrook Road was brought to the station and tagged.
4:33 p.m. Peacocks were reported in the roadway at South and West Streets. Patrol reported a negative find.
6:26 p.m. A complaint was received about loud music on Brook Street. The responsible party was advised.
8:57 p.m. A dog in the roadway on Heald Road was returned to its owner.
1:45 a.m. Patrol located a suspicious vehicle at Foss Field and Bedford Road. A person sleeping in the car was advised to move on.
8:07 a.m. A North Road resident reported fence damage and was advised.
9:35 a.m. A minor two-car motor vehicle accident occurred at Concord Street and Buttrick Woods.
7:33 a.m. A North Road resident reported suspicious activity. Subsequently, a possibly intoxicated couple was taken into protective custody, held at the station for four hours, and released.
1:19 p.m. A possible power outage was reported on Concord Street and a Boston Edison crew working in the area was advised.
5:44 p.m. The department of public works (DPW) was advised of logs being dumped at the circle on Patch Meadow Lane.
10:21 p.m. Police assisted at the scene on Lowell Street where there was a verbal argument between two individuals. There was no arrest.
1:54 p.m. A Nowell Farme Road resident reported a mailbox smashed, the post damaged and the newspaper box missing.
8:03 a.m. DPW was advised that valuables belonging to an Elizabeth Ridge Road resident had been in a can mistakenly thrown away by a cleaning lady. By the time this was reported, the trash had already been taken away.
5:55 p.m. A Curve Street resident requested advice about a domestic situation. At 7:57 p.m. a restraining order was obtained and served. At 9 p.m. an extension to the restraining order was picked up at the station. The order was extended on July 18 at 11:33 a.m.
1:56 p.m. A restraining order was served on Timothy Lane.
2:33 p.m. Smoldering wires reported on Bedford Road were handled by the fire department.
4:37 p.m. The road at Curve Street and Cranberry Hill Lane was closed for four hours.
7:42 p.m. Boston Edison was advised of a power outage at two locations on Red Pine Drive.
9:45 p.m. Carlisle Police assisted Concord Police in a vehicle stop at Concord Street and the Concord line.
9:04 p.m. Patrol assisted in removing a bat from a Baldwin Road residence.
11:31 p.m. A bike recovered at North Road and the Duck Pond was tagged and stored at the station.
6:06 a.m. A complaint about speeding cars at West and Acton Streets was referred to directed activity.
8:44 a.m. A truck at Curve Street and Hutchins Road was leaking oil. The small spill was contained.
5:07 p.m. A report of screaming in the North Road area was determined to be kids playing.
6:31 p.m. Police were unable to serve a warrant on Westford Street.
1:27 a.m. A vehicular accident occurred at Concord and Westford Streets.
10:01 a.m. Paving trucks in the road on Concord Street were advised to move or get a detail.
3:43 p.m. A man who would not identify himself was reported taking pictures on Carroll Drive.
00:50 A suspicious vehicle at Bedford Road and Banta-Davis field was advised to move on.
3:01 a.m. A burglar alarm at an Acton Street residence was set off because the door was unsecured. The door was secured.
9:13 p.m. Bats were removed from a house on Laurelwood Drive.
00:17 Dispatch received a report of a loud party on Ember Lane.
1:41 p.m. There was a vehicular accident on Bedford Road.
10:37 a.m. Police advised at the scene of a domestic dispute on West Street.
10:42 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a lockout on Baldwin Road.
4:30 p.m. The dog officer was advised of a dog complaint on Judy Farm Road.
6:20 p.m. A lost dog with a leash was found on School Street.
00:41 A message was left for a Bedford Road resident about a barking dog complaint.
8:43 p.m. A transformer at Bedford Road and Banta Davis field was down; Boston Edison was notified and en route.
3:23 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on South Street.
6:26 p.m. A raccoon scaring horses on Lowell Street was removed.
7:08 p.m. An erratic operator at the rotary was advised.
10:57 a.m. Police were unable to serve an extension of a restraining order on Curve Street.
1:24 p.m. A message was delivered to a Bedford Road resident.
8:36 a.m. A disabled vehicle was moved off the roadway on Westford Street.
11:42 a.m. A cable crew in the roadway on Stearns Street was advised to move.
11:24 p.m. Police called AAA for a woman with car trouble who came into the station.
9:45 a.m. A wallet found on Virginia Farme Lane was brought to the station and tagged.
2:46 p.m. A Cross Street resident called about a possible sick fox in the yard.
1:11 a.m. A suspicious vehicle at North Road and the canoe launch was advised to move on.
2:16 a.m. A 23-year-old Concord man was arrested for possession of a class D substance, and bailed out a 4 a.m.
9:13 a.m. A sick raccoon in the roadway on Concord Street was assisted.
compiled by Kathy Coyle
1:47 p.m. A 59-year-old male having difficulty breathing was taken to the hospital by ambulance. Advanced life support (ALS) supported at the scene.
3:59 p.m. A Concord Street caller reported a strong smell of smoke in the house.
10:31 p.m. An Evergreen Lane caller reported the odor of smoldering insulation.
8:38 a.m. An elderly female with chest pains was taken to the hospital, with ALS assistance at the scene.
9:11 p.m. An ambulance was requested at an automobile accident at Concord Street and Bingham Road. An injured person was taken to the hospital.
2:16 p.m. The police department asked the fire department to check out an audible smoke alarm on River Road.
4:20 p.m. Lifeline reported an alarm activation on School Street.
7:51 a.m. Concord Police requested assistance for a box alarm at the Middlesex School.
10:33 p.m. A 60-year-old man fell and cut his head. He was taken to the hospital with ALS support at the scene.
3:33 a.m. A 72-year-old man having chest pains and shortness of breath was taken to the hospital, with ALS help at the scene.
· 533 West Street - Howard E. and Janice P. Hensleigh to Harvey Homes Inc. in consideration for another piece of property valued at $250,000 on June 2.
· 610 Bedford Street - Karen Y. and John Christy to Christopher H. Spriano for $668,000 on June 5.
· 886 Lowell Road Rear, Lots 3 & 4 - Tamara J. and Thomas J. Erickson to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts through its Department of Environmental Management for $300,000 on June 5.
· 533 West Street - Harvey Homes Inc. to Jonathan G. and Allison R. Beakley for $799,000 on June 6.
· 520 Lowell Street, Lot 1 - Robert W. and Francien (a/k/a Fancien) R. Pierce to Paul A. and Susan M. Hansen for $484,450 on June 9.
· 43-45 Bedford Road - Laurie Tema-Lyn to Burton F. Faulkner III and Francene N. Amari-Faulkner for $620,085 on June 14.
· 36 Forest Park Drive, Lot 18 - Judy R. Larson to Judy R. Larson, trustee of the Judy R. Larson 2000 Revocable Trust, for $1.00 on June 14.
· 1078 Curve Street, Lot 1A - Deborah Schwartz, trustee of Schooner Realty Trust, to David S. Scheinberg and Lisa A. Medora for $759,000 on June 16.
· 871 Maple Street - John A. Jr. and Marcia W. Marrah to Priscilla S. Stevens for $697,000 on June 19.
· 289 Russell Street, Lot 3 and Parcel 3A - James M. and Jane W. Slattery to Nicholas C. and Jill T. Darbeloff for $1,175,000 on June 21.
· 70 Hickory Lane - William L. and Jennifer L. Durbin to Raymond S. Bahr and Beth P. Rosenzweig for $677,000 on June 21.
· 271 Maple Street, Lot 1 - Joan L. Parker to Douglas Brown Goodale and Marian Vaccari Goodale for $300,000 on June 22.
· Off North Road (and Nickles Lane), Parcel DD, the Bowman Lot, the Hill Lot, the Rangeway Lot, and the Tucker Lot - Robert L. and Jean Kydd to Jonathan R. and Anne M. Longley for $1,400,000 on June 23.
· 149 Estabrook Road, Lot 1 - Donn R. and Susan Bennett to Katharine L. Endicott for $755,000 on June 23.
· 28 Pilgrim Path and Bedford Road, Lot 23 - Joseph F. and Beverly A. Lamacchia, trustees of Lamacchia Family Realty Trust to Patrick B. Ludwig and Mary Astle for $599,900 on June 23.
· 28 Pilgrim Path and Bedford Road, Lot 22 - Joseph F. and Beverly A. Lamacchia, trustees of Lamacchia Family Realty Trust to Patrick B. Ludwig and Mary Astle for $1.00 on June 23.
· 168 Stoney Gate and Bedford Road, Lots 23 & 24 - Joyce E. Mattison to Robert R. and Helen M. Herold for $739,000 on June 23.
· 69 Carleton Road - Roger M. and Suzanne E. Winsby to Steven Alter and Aura Jordano-Alter for $569,000 on June 23.
· 75 West Street - Robert H. and Barbara J. Phillips to Philippa L. Shiach for $450,000 on June 28.
· 1045 North Road, Lot A - Michael D. C. Partington and Alison L. Shull to James A. and Bridget P. Saltonstall for $650,000 on June 29.
· 32 Suffolk Lane - Yohan and Rumie Cho to Radia Perlman for $749,000 on June 29.
· Wilkins Lane - John M. Swanson, individually, and John M. Swanson and William Costello, trustees of Tall Pines Realty Trust, to the Trustees of the Wilkins Lane Homeowners Association for $1.00 on June 30.
· 225 School Street (and Baldwin Road) - Marshall and Katharine B. Simonds to Mary J. Zoll for $2,350,000 on June 30.
· Wilkins Lane, Lot 28 B1 - John M. Swanson and William Costello, trustees of Tall Pines Realty Trust, to Deborah Schwartz, trustee of Schooner Realty Trust, for $355,000 on June 30.
· 123 Laurelwood Drive - Gerald Vahe, trustee of Vahe Realty Trust, to Jerry Zhiyi Guo and Lucy Cuichun Xie for $420,000 on June 30.
© 2000 The Carlisle Mosquito