Friday, June 9, 2000
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
11:33 a.m. Police followed up on an earlier report of suspicious activity on Kimball Road.
3:14 p.m. Dispatch received a complaint of speeding at School Street and Bellows Hill Road. Police were unable to contact the operator of the speeding vehicle.
8:28 p.m. Police were called to keep the peace at the scene of a property line dispute on Timothy Lane.
9:40 p.m. Suspicious persons were reported yelling on School Street. Patrol followed up on the report and the situation checked okay.
8:16 a.m. The animal control officer removed a dead deer from the side of the roadway at East Street and Nickles Lane.
3:52 p.m. A citation was issued for speeding on North Road.
6:49 p.m. A car hit a cat on Baldwin Road.
12:05 p.m. A brown purse was found at Lowell Street and Old North Road. A message was left for the owner.
11:29 a.m. Tanker trucks blocking the roadway at Westford and Acton Streets were advised.
3:59 p.m. The animal control officer was advised of a dead woodchuck reported on Westford Street.
11:44 p.m. A well-being check was made on a Meadowbrook Road resident; the situation checked okay.
6:44 p.m. A summons from the Concord District Court was served at a Baldwin Road residence.
1:30 p.m. A Carlisle resident came to the station to report counterfeit checks being cashed on a personal bank account. The bank was notified and the situation continues under investigation.
5:25 p.m. A porcupine was removed from the River Road roadway.
5:48 p.m. A red plastic chair and table valued at $50 were taken from a West Street residence where children had used them for selling lemonade.
2:58 a.m. Smoke was reported at a Concord Street residence. Carlisle Fire Department handled the investigation.
1:37 p.m. Chelmsford Police called Carlisle Police about an erratic operator on Lowell Street. Patrol located and talked with the operator who admitted to nodding off.
3:45 p.m. Patrol removed branches in the roadway at Spalding Field and Church Street.
Police activity summary
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
25 Checks town buildings and churches
21 Traffic violations
4 Disabled vehicles
13 Residential alarms
5 Animal complaints
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
11:45 p.m. A caller reported an elderly male fell. The man was assisted and no transport was necessary.
3:03 p.m. A construction worker with a possible broken ankle was taken from Blaisdell Drive to the hospital.
10:24 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a Brook Street residence.
11:20 a.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at an Ember Lane residence.
11:32 a.m. The elderly male who fell on May 30 was taken to the hospital because of complications from the earlier fall.
10:03 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a Sunset Road residence.
2:37 a.m. A Concord Street resident reported smoke inside the house. The fire crew returned to the station at 3:41 a.m.
2:58 a.m. A female with difficulty breathing was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
12:18 op.m. An injured bicyclist on South Street was taken to the hospital.
· 156 River Road — Alan S. C. Berens and Julianna N. Turkevich to Stephen J. and Lisa T. McElroy for $419,000 on May 1.
· 662 West Street, Parcel A — Christopher B. Fleming and Susan B. Dollinger to Wayne Davis, Tim Eliassen, Betsy Fell, Marjie Findlay, Richard Hurd, Eunice Knight, Jay Luby and Art Milliken, trustees of Carlisle Land Trust, for $0 on May 2.
· 252 Munroe Hill Road — Maureen W. Myers to Maureen W. Myers, trustee of the Declaration of Trust of Maureen W. Myers, for $0 on May 2.
· 138 East Street — Theodore and Carol Beth Treibeck to Deborah MacDonald for $500 on May 3.
· 252 Westford Road — Peter DeGelleke to Mary C. Cassidy and Andrew O. Crain for $400,000 on May 3.
· Curve Street, Lot C, Parcels I, V, VIII, and Lot A — William R. Cutter, trustee of Cutter Curve Street Trust, to Andrew and Lois Cutter for $0 on May 10.
· 650 Concord Road, Lot 3A — John Dowcett to Dowcett Associates Inc. for $0 on May 11.
· Off Kimball Road, Parcel A — Kristy A. Erickson to Carlisle Conservation Foundation Inc. for $0 on May 15.
· 103 Heald Road — Andrew P. and Michelle Ann Toth to Daniel B. Carlson and Nancy Teasdale for $445,850 on May 17.
· 475 River Road — Nikolaas J. and Karen E. van der Merwe to Richard J. and Dorothy M. Ehlenbach for $715,000 on May 19.
· High Woods Conservation Cluster at 662 West Street, Lot 1 - Christopher B. Fleming and Susan B. Dollinger to John C. and Kathleen C. Forelli for $825,000 on May 23.
· High Woods Conservation Cluster at 662 West Street, Lot 3 - Christopher B. Fleming and Susan B. Dollinger to J. Rodney Jr and Shelley B. Walton for $285,000 on May 23.
· High Woods Conservation Cluster at 662 West Street, Lot 5 - Christopher B. Fleming and Susan B. Dollinger to Northwest Development LLC for $300,000 on May 24.
· 436 Westford Street — Barry H. French and Karen Foster-French to Paul C. and Patricia D. Kilian for $501,000 on May 26.
· 68 Ledgeways — Nina F. A. Ostrom to Andrew D. and Nina F. Ostrom for $0 on May 26.
· 19 Davis Road, Lot 10 — Stefco Homes Inc. to Carolyn L. and Jeffry A. Kiel for $894,000 on May 26.
· 454 Cross Street — Theodore B. Heinrich and Krista L. Kallio to Emmanuel E. Crespo and Martina Rozumberkova for $405,000 on May 26.
· 332 Russell Street, Lot 5 — Hazel D. McNamara to Christopher S. Wagner for $415,000 on May 26.
· 47 Old East Street — John H. and Carol S. Thwaits to Samuel C. Sichko, trustee of Musketaquid Real Estate Trust, for $264,900 on May 31.
· 294 East Street — Shannon W. and Adam R. Stegeman to Krista S. and Christopher J. Redmond for $389,000 on May 31.
© 2000 The Carlisle Mosquito