Friday, December 10, 1999
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Dave Ives
7:16 a.m. Gun shots were heard in the vicinity of Suffolk Lane. The area was searched but nothing was found.
7:20 a.m. Gun shots were heard in the vicinity of Garnet Rock Lane. The area was searched but nothing was found.
9:20 a.m. A worker at a residence on Hartwell Road accidentally triggered a dial-up house alarm.
9:00 p.m. Police were called to a Cutters Ridge Road residence to remove a squirrel from the premises.
9:11 p.m. A resident of Concord Street accidentally triggered a burglar alarm.
11:07 p.m. A deer was hit on Bedford Road in the vicinity of Stearns Street.
8:13 a.m. Police were called to an accident on Lowell Street at the corner of Proctor Road at the Chelmsford line.
8:33 a.m. Police stopped and advised a driver who illegally passed a school bus on Concord Street.
11:54 a.m. A workman at a residence on Cutters Ridge Road accidentally triggered a burglar alarm.
2:24 p.m. Mail was found on East Street and returned to the owner.
3:07 p.m. A 911 call was made from a pay phone on Church Street near the Corey Building. The person hung up and police were unable to locate the caller.
5:22 p.m. Police investigated an accident on Concord Street near Buttrick Woods. There was no personal injury and the car was winched out.
11:07 p.m. A suspicious vehicle was parked in the school lot..
7:19 a.m. A chimney fire on River Road was handled by the fire department.
8:07 a.m. Police were asked to assist on Rutland Street where there was an unwanted male participating in a verbal argument. The situation was resolved after the male party left.
9:16 a.m. A resident of River Road reported the theft of a credit card.
1:01 p.m. Police responded to a house lockout on Concord Street and were successful in gaining entry.
4:34 p.m. A carbon monoxide alarm on Westford Street was handled by the fire department.
2:04 a.m. Police discovered an open door at a business on Westford Street. The contents appeared to be undisturbed and the building was secured.
5:57 p.m. A suspicious male sitting in a car near a driveway on Concord Street checked out okay.
1:52 a.m. Once again, police discovered an unsecured door at a business location on Westford Street. Everything appeared to be in order and the building was secured.
5:05 a.m. A resident of Lowell Street reported receiving harassing phone calls and the suspect was advised.
8:07 a.m. A hit -and-run accident on Virginia Farme Lane resulted in property damage to a motor vehicle.
1:39 p.m. A set of lost keys was found at the Cranberry Bog on Curve Street.
5:39 p.m. Police investigated a motor vehicle with no one around, at the duck pond in the state park.
6:29 p.m. A suspicious vehicle was reported near the Green Cemetery.
8:33 p.m. Suspicious activity in a motor vehicle was reported at the Foss Farm parking lot. The owner was advised.
10:21 p.m. Police responded to a report of suspicious activity by a group of youths on Hutchins Road. The area was searched but the youths were not found.
1:12 a.m. Occupants of a motor vehicle in the Greenough parking lot on Maple Street were advised to move on.
1:24 a.m. Four juveniles on Bedford Road near the Bedford line were located and advised.
4:30 a.m. An Acton Street resident reported someone knocking on the door. Police provided transportation for the person.
8:11 a.m. A resident of Pine Brook Road reported hunters on the property. The area was checked but the hunters were not found.
5:31 p.m. A dead animal was reported on Bedford Road. The animal control officer was notified.
7:55 p.m. An East Riding Drive resident reported a barking dog. The area was searched but the dog was not found.
5:09 a.m. Police received a complaint of a barking dog on Autumn Lane near the intersection of Robbins Drive.
8:21 p.m. An argument between two people on Lowell Street was resolved by the parties involved.
Police activity summary
compiled by Dave Ives
27 Check town buildings and churches
3 Animal complaints
41 Traffic violations
12 Suspicious vehicles
16 Residential alarms
compiled by Dave Ives
6:16 a.m. A male experiencing chest pain was taken to the hospital with Advanced Life Support on the air and at the scene.
7:20 a.m. A River Road resident reported that his chimney was unusually hot.
4:35 p.m. A caller from Westford Road reported that her carbon monoxide alarm activated.
2:20 a.m. An alarm was activated on Concord Street.
2:40 p.m. A caller reported a female possibly doing harm to herself.
5:09 a.m. A resident requested assistance with an elderly female.
· 493 Baldwin Road, Lot 10 - Jonathan M. and Winifred Hentschel Sachs to Michael J. and Kathleen J. Marchese for $1,815,000 on November 1.
· Curve Street, Lot 1A - John M. Swanson to Deborah Schwartz, trustee of Schooner Realty Trust, for $237,500 on November 3.
· 229 Stearns Street, Lot 8 - Robert J. White and Jayne C. Deane-White to Jill L. Turnbill and Jean D. Sifantus for $317,000 on November 5.
· Brook Street, Lot 29 - Lewis H. and Anne F. Sayers to William Costello, trustee of William Costello Realty Trust, for $40,000 on November 5.
· 29 Blaisdell Drive, Lot 12 - Jennifer K. Meader and Mark J. Lowenstein to Robert B. Jr. and Lynda D. Simonton for $403,000 on November 5.
· Lowell Street, Lot 1 - Edward J. and Janet Sumperer Gaffey to D J & L Construction Inc. for $210,000 on November 3.
· Rutland Road, Lot A - Richard C. and Barbara Louise Blanchard to Leo J. and Pamela T.Blanchette for $0 on November 5.
· 216 Cross Street - Anne B. Lavalle, trustee of Lavalle Family Trust, to Regina Mullen, trustee of 216 Cross Street Realty Trust, for $367,000 on November 5.
· Cross Street - Anne B. Lavalle, trustee of Lavalle Family Trust, to Regina Mullen, trustee of 216 Cross Street Realty Trust, for $1,000 on November 5.
· 346 Maple Street - Graham B. and Lorraine Wright to Edmond G. and Elizabeth A. Browne for $330,000 on November 5.
· Curve Street, Lot 11A - Juliette Wang, f/k/a Juliette Wang Coombs, to David and Terri A. Long for $279,900 on November 5.
· 140 Indian Hill Road - Elizabeth G. Slade and K. Peter Lieberwirth to K. Peter Lieberwirth for $0 on November 8.
· 146 Davis Road - Stefco Homes to David J. and Janine R. Webster for $1,050,000 on November 10.
· 172 Nathan Lane - Darren J. and Sandra A. May to Susan A. Pebble and Barry M. Libman for $512,000 on November 5.
· 8 Bedford Road - John C. and W. Joan Dalton to Nicholas A. Langrind and Darragh C. Murphy for $567,500 on November 15.
· Hillside Drive (Lowell Road, Lot 7) - Victor E. and Sallie C. Scherrer to David and Barbara St.Onge for $115,000 on November 16.
· Curve Street, Lot 12A - Juliette Wang, f/k/a Juliette Wang Coombs, to Altair Associates Inc. for $250,000 on November 18.
· Curve Street, Lot 1A - Juliette Wang, f/k/a Juliette Wang Coombs, to John M. Swanson for $225,000 on November 23.
· 376 River Road - Brian T. Lynch and Mary Blake Davidson-Lynch to Mary Blake Davidson for $0 on November 24.
· 155 Davis Road - Deborah Schwartz, trustee of Schooner Realty Trust, to Stephen E. and Ellen A. Parks for $993,044 on November 24.
· Curve Street, Lots 8A, 9A and 10A - Juliette Wang, f/k/a Juliette Wang Coombs, to Carlisle Conservation Commission for $675,000 on November 29.
· 40 Laurelwood Drive - Diane E. Robbins Harwood, f/k/a Diane E. Robbins, to David S. Robbins for $110,000 on November 29.
· 19 Craigie Circle - Byong-Wa Chun and Mari Shibuya to Madhu N. and Nutan Chandra for $326,000 on November 29.
· 71 Cutters Ridge Road, Lot 20 - Brian M. Barnett to Paul A. and Catherine J. Nichols for $829,000 on November 30.
© 1999 The Carlisle Mosquito