Friday, October 8, 1999
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathy Coyle
11:21 a.m. Police responded at the scene of a lifeline activation on Rutland Street and determined it was a false alarm.
2:29 p.m. Police investigated an accident on Concord Street. There was no personal injury.
9:45 a.m. A parent reported threats being made to his child at the Carlisle School. Two children claimed the other party was responsible so the threat could not be substantiated and the matter was turned over to the school.
12:41 p.m. A Fiske Street resident reported an unregistered solicitor. The area was searched, but the person was not found.
9:21 a.m. A purse found at Curve Street and Mill Pond Lane was returned.
10:57 a.m. A suspicious vehicle reported at Bedford Road and Stoney Gate was determined to be a Cablevision surveyor.
8:54 a.m. Temporary cabling was reported taken from a construction site on West Street.
9:49 a.m. Roofing shingles were taken from a construction site at Davis Road and Maple Street.
2:41 a.m. Police responded at the scene of a vehicular accident on Evergreen Lane and assisted with the transport of the operator of one vehicle to the hospital.
5:33 p.m. A parent came into the station to report juvenile harassment. This was the same situation as indicated on September 28, 9:45 a.m.
8:32 p.m. Information was taken about a hit-and-run accident at East Street and Blaisdell Drive in which cars passed too closely and a mirror was broken.
7:04 p.m. A motorcycle accident on Maple Street was not investigated and the operator refused transport to the hospital.
2:52 a.m. Mailboxes were damaged at North Road and Rutland Street.
9:49 a.m. Mailbox damage was reported on Lowell Street.
10 a.m. Mailbox vandalism was reported on Rutland Street.
11:17 a.m. A complaint was received about parking on both sides of Church Street at Spalding Field. Police followed up with the department of public works to see if signs could be made indicating parking on only one side of road.
6:29 p.m. Concord Police were advised about a report of a leaking hydrant at Hartwell Road and the Concord line.
10:28 p.m. Construction material was removed from the East Street roadway in front of Saint Irene Church.
Police activity summary
13 Directed Activity, radar
40 Traffic violations
6 Residential alarm investigations
3 Fire alarm investigations
23 Checks town buildings and churches
3 Park and walk
3 Traffic complaints
compiled by Kathy Coyle
11:22 a.m. Lifeline reported activation from a unit on Rutland Street. Emergency medical technicians responded and determined that no transport was required.
8:47 p.m. An alarm company reported activation at an Aberdeen Drive residence.
10:56 a.m. No transport was required for a 12-week-old baby on Heald Road who was in a carriage that was knocked over.
9:32 a.m. A tree worker in the Curve Street area lacerated his knee with a chain saw and was taken to the hospital.
5:51 p.m. An alarm company reported an alarm activation at a School Street residence.
2:51 p.m. An accident involving a UPS truck and a school bus on Evergreen Lane resulted in a minor injury to the UPS driver, who was taken to the hospital.
7:09 p.m. A motorcycle operator lost control of his bike on Maple Street. Transportation to the hospital was offered but refused.
7:30 p.m. A Brook Street resident who had dislocated his arm was taken by ambulance to Emerson Hospital.
· 280 Lowell Street - Joanne R. Callahan, individually and pursuant to the estate of Alfred A. Callahan, to John E. and Jane M. Brewer for $485,000 on July 1.
· Curve Street and Fiske Street, Lots 1-7 - Juliette Wang f/k/a Juliette Wang Coombs, to Carlisle Conservation Commission for $1,575,000 on July 1.
· 104 Sunset Road, Lot 7 - Lynne K. and John E. Seaburg to Matthew G. W. Corbett, trustee of Corbett Realty Trust, for $335,000 on July 1.
· Maplewood Road, Lot 1 - Robert J. and Mary Lou Koning to Mark B. and Debra Hankey for $0 on July 6.
· 1128 Bedford Road - Victoria Gates Herring, pursuant to the estates of Arthur W. Gates and Arthur T. Gates, to Sean W. Martinez for $265,000 on July 8.
· 233 Heald Road - Helen Mary Ashton to Vernon E. Shrauger and Juanita R. Riccobono for $364,000 on July 9.
· Concord Street, Lot A - Robert B. and Theonie D. Mark, trustees of Mark Family Living Trust, to Theodore J. Mark for $0 on July 14.
· Tall Pines, Hutchins Road, Lot 5A - Philip C. Heidke to James A. and Lisa M. Philippou for $285,000 on July 14.
· 36 Aberdeen Drive - Lauri M. and Kurt W. Hoff to Tatyana M. Bolotnikov and Gregory White for $831,000 on July 14.
· Concord Road, Lot 2 - Judith C. Pettit, Kathryn Charlotte, Debora Anne, and Gregory Scott Donovan, trustees of Coppermine Farm Trust, to John Dowcett for $210,000 on July 15.
· 44 Bedford Road - Gloria W. Guernsey, Antoinette W. Haffner, and Deidre White Leighton, executrices of the estate of Gloria E. White, to Martha V. S. Bedrosian for $305,000 on July 16.
· 33 Pilgrim Path and Bedford Road, Lot 7 - Paul F. and Sara W. Lennon to Michael S. Schmidt and Amy L. Friedman for $470,000 on July 16.
· West Street, Lot 3 - Howard E. and Janice P. Hensleigh to Harvey Homes Inc. for $250,000 on July 19.
· 85 Patch Meadow Lane - Judith and Richard Kunnes to Gerard Patrick and Carol Liles Ostrowski for $660,000 on July 23.
· 625 Rutland Street - EMC Mortgage Corporation to Scott M. and Roxanne Brazina for $310,000 on July 29.
© 1999 The Carlisle Mosquito