Friday, October 1, 1999
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathy Coyle
11:45 a.m. A moving van parked on Patch Meadow Lane was determined not to be a hazard.
2:09 p.m. The department of public works (DPW) was advised of debris in the roadway on East Street.
10:06 p.m. Police responded at the scene on Kimball Road where there was a carbon monoxide alarm.
7:55 a.m. A summons was served on North Road for the Billerica Police.
10:40 a.m. AAA was notified of a disabled vehicle at Westford and Acton Streets.
10:42 a.m. Police provided cover for the DPW on Westford Street.
11:12 a.m. Police assisted at the scene on Forest Park Drive where a person with a possible broken leg was being transported to the hospital.
9:37 a.m. A real estate sign on Pilgrim Path was vandalized.
9:49 a.m. A utility company was notified of a wire down on Heald Road.
11:50 a.m. A Westford Street resident reported a lost cell phone.
2:48 p.m. A juvenile was stopped at Brook Street and Bedford Road for operation of a vehicle without a license.
4:21 p.m. A Cross Street resident reported someone shooting BBs in the woods. The area was searched but the person was not found.
4:54 p.m. There was a minor vehicular accident at Brook and Maple Streets. There was no damage and no personal injury.
6:36 p.m. Police made a well-being check on Berry Corner Road where mail and newspapers were piling up.
7:41 p.m. Carlisle provided mutual aid to Concord in searching for a car heading toward Carlisle that had been involved in an accident. The car was not located.
9:15 a.m. Police conducted a bike safety session for pre-schoolers.
5:06 p.m. A Suffolk Lane resident reported gun shots. No firearms were involved, but police located some juveniles who were advised about the disturbance they were creating.
6:40 p.m. The animal control officer was notified of a dead deer on East Street.
7:19 p.m. A disabled motor vehicle at West and South Streets was towed by the owner.
11:54 a.m. Concord Police notified the Carlisle Police of larceny from a Carlisle resident's vehicle in Concord.
10:47 p.m. Police secured an unlocked door on School Street.
Police activity summary
3 Suspicious vehicle investigations
24 Building checks
22 Traffic violations stops
4 Disabled motor vehicles
75 Directed activity Park and walk
11 Radar enforcement stops
5 Residential or fire alarms
compiled by Kathy Coyle
8:09 a.m. Firemen investigated a slight smell of smoke after a new heater was turned on at a Rutland Street residence.
10:07 p.m. A carbon monoxide alarm investigation was conducted on Kimball Road.
5:04 p.m. Mutual aid was given to Concord . A Concord resident had fallen and was taken from Monument Street to the hospital in the Carlisle ambulance.
11:13 a.m. A man struck by a tree sustained a broken leg. He was taken to the hospital.
3:44 p.m. A 44-year-old man injured his back lifting a heavy object. He was transported from Bedford Road to the hospital.
7:29 p.m. An 87-year-old man who was feeling weak was taken from Partridge Lane to the hospital.
· 7 Audubon Lane - Anthony C. Barnes, Jr. to Farshad Nayeri for $564,000 on August 5.
· 312 Autumn Lane - Sally L. Pestalozzi to Joseph P. Colbert for $450,000 on August 16.
· 93 Clark Farm Road - Everett N. Baldwin to Dejan Bojanic for $830,000 on August 5.
· Cross Street - Carol Ventresca to Anne B. Lavalle for $0 on August 26.
· 142 East Street - Ronald Schneebaum to Carlisle Extended Day Program for $560,000 on August 17.
· 207 Elizabeth Ridge - Kerry W. Kissinger to Kerry W. Kissinger for $100 in August.
· 143 Fiske Street - John T. Detora to Hans R. Hrasna for $315,000 on August 30.
· 274 Heald Road - Ferdinand M. A. Collins to Paul H. Di Cristina for $410,000 on August 27.
· 329 Heald Road - Eleanor C. Jacobi to Christopher W. Jones for $225,000 on August 16.
· 329 Heald Road - Lee W. Jacobi to Christopher W. Jones for $225,000 on August 16.
· 42 Ledgeways - Dominic A. Paratore to Frida E. Polli for $549,000 on August 31.
· 97 Mill Pond Lane - John E. McCullough to Elizabeth A. Mc Cullough for $0 on August 10.
· 36 Russell Street - Victor M. Samarov to Nathan C. Brown for $332,000 on August 12.
· 600 Rutland Street - Roger W. Schreiner to Steven Yonaitis for $490,000 on August 30.
· 597 School Street - James A. Harris, to James A. Harris for $0 on August 4.
© 1999 The Carlisle Mosquito