Friday, July 16, 1999
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathy Coyle
2:23 p.m. An unwanted person was reported at a Brook Street residence.
6:58 p.m. A Meadowbrook Road resident reported someone possibly in the house. The house checked okay.
7:37 p.m. Patrol assisted a woman on Church Street who had fallen.
3:01 a.m. Patrol assisted a Cross Street resident with childbirth. The mother and baby were transported to the hospital by ambulance.
5:20 a.m. Loud construction vehicles were reported on Spencer Brook Road and found to be workers dropping off a bulldozer.
2:29 p.m. A Ledgeways Road resident reported being bitten by a cat.
5:53 p.m. A Tophet Road resident reported harassing phone calls.
12:23 a.m. An adult was arrested on Nowell Farme Road for domestic assault and battery.
1 a.m. Acton Police called Carlisle for assistance in locating a missing juvenile. The juvenile's car was located on Salem Road in Billerica.
2:38 a.m. Police responded to a medical emergency on Lowell Street.
9:32 a.m. There was a motor vehicle accident with no personal injuries on Concord Street.
11:03 a.m. A Nickles Lane resident having a raccoon problem was referred to the animal control officer.
11:41 a.m. The parent of a child who took ten Tums was referred to poison control.
12:31 p.m. A male with chest pain came into the station and was subsequently taken to the hospital by ambulance.
2:47 p.m. A Lowell Street resident reported Internet theft. Items which had been at a storage facility appeared as auction items on the Internet. The case was referred to the state police technical crime unit.
4 p.m. Police assisted a Lowell Street resident with broken door locks.
6:18 p.m. A wallet was found on East Riding Drive.
9:24 p.m. An erratic operator was reported by Bedford Police and subsequently stopped on Bedford Road in Carlisle.
4:10 p.m. Patrol assisted a disabled motor vehicle at West Street and the Westford line.
4:33 p.m. A one-car accident with no personal injury was reported on Concord Street.
4:56 p.m. A large snapping turtle was reported crossing the street at Concord and Church Streets.
8:28 p.m. Police assisted the fire department on Page Brook Road at the scene of a residential electrical problem.
8:03 a.m. A tree limb was reported on the wires on West Street.
9:16 a.m. A tree fell on a parked vehicle on Westford Street.
10:44 a.m. Two youths were riding bikes on steps at the school and the parents were called.
11:23 a.m. A sick horse was reported at Great Brook State Park.
1:39 p.m. A Lowell Street resident reported a lost cell phone.
7:55 p.m. A deer was hit at Curve Street and Hutchins Road.
9:49 p.m. Fireworks were reported behind the Senkler office in the center. The area was checked and nothing was found.
8:25 a.m. A tree and power lines were down on East Riding Drive.
11 a.m. A Westford Street resident requested an ambulance and transportation was provided to Lahey Clinic.
12:43 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a civil dispute between neighbors on Bellows Hill Road.
5:53 p.m. An individual who had removed the flag from the common was stopped. The incident is under investigation.
7:47 p.m. A public disturbance was reported because of a house party at Virginia Farme Lane and Nathan Lane. The responsible persons were advised.
8:56 p.m. Police responded at the scene of a structure fire on Cross Street.
1:42 a.m. A car was stopped on Bedford Road and the operator, a Craigie Circle resident, arrested on an outstanding warrant from the Wayland Police Department.
10:15 p.m. Suspicious persons were reported on the conservation lot at Maple Street and the Billerica line.
12:22 a.m. A dog complaint was received from an Oak Knoll resident.
1:30 p.m. Police assisted a disabled motor vehicle with a flat tire at Concord Street and Clark Farm Road.
3:16 p.m. A power outage was reported at a River Road address.
5:35 p.m. A tree was reported across the roadway on Concord Street.
5:43 p.m. Suspicious activity was reported at an Aldershot Lane house where lights were out and there was a ladder against the house. Police investigated and found the owner home and the lights out because of an outage.
5:50 p.m. A tree was reported across the roadway on Bingham Road.
7:16 p.m. A tree was reported blocking the road on Fiske Street.
2:17 a.m. A cat was captured at the department of public works area.
8:54 a.m. Patrol responded at the scene of a verbal altercation between a tenant and contractor on Berry Corner Lane.
9:16 a.m. There was a power outage in part of Carlisle.
9:35 a.m. A Long Ridge Road resident called for assistance. He could not get out of the garage because of the power outage.
11:47 p.m. Loud music was reported at a party on Lowell Street.
8:40 a.m. Landscapers blocking the roadway at School Street and Baldwin Road were advised.
6:01 p.m. There was a motorcycle accident with injuries on Acton Street at the Acton line.
compiled by Kathy Coyle
10:58 a.m. A rider who was thrown from a horse at the state park sustained a bump on the head and was taken to the hospital.
3:02 p.m. EMTs and ALS responded at the scene of a medical emergency on Cross Street and provided transportation to the hospital.
6:02 p.m. There was a motor vehicle accident on Concord Street and an injured person was taken to the hospital.
4:13 p.m. A 68-year-old female with a high fever was taken by ambulance from Westford Street to the hospital.
10:27 p.m. The fire department conducted an alarm investigation on Judy Farm Road.
2:39 a.m. A 29-year-old man who was nauseous and had a headache came into the police station and was then taken by ambulance to the hospital.
12:30 p.m. A 50-year-old man with chest pains came into the police station. He was taken by ambulance to the hospital, with ALS assistance on the air and at the scene.
11:44 a.m. Mutual aid was provided to Concord at the scene of a box alarm at Middlesex School.
11 a.m. An elderly woman with a rapid heart rate was taken by ambulance to the hospital.
6:07 p.m. A 78-year-old woman was taken from East Riding Drive to the hospital by ambulance.
8:58 p.m. There was a three-alarm structure fire on Cross Street. The last piece of equipment was back at the station at 11:01 p.m.
6:07 p.m. Wires on East Riding Drive were arcing from branches that had fallen on them.
6:02 p.m. A caller reported a motor vehicle accident on Acton Street. Transportation to the hospital was provided.
12:10 a.m. A woman having a reaction to medication was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
· 192 Maple Street - Norman J. and Alexandra J. Adrian to Albert R. and Jane C. Williams for $429,500 on June 1.
· 175 Judy Farm Road - Richard W. and Paula A. Ronayne to Simon and Lisa Jensen-Fellows for $540,000 on June 1.
· 72 Brook Street, Lot D - Howard F. and Ellen J. Cohn to Howard F. Cohn for $1.00 on June 1.
· Davis Road, Pine Meadow, Lot 13 - Rausch Company LLC to Joseph J. Nelson and Diane F. Ullrich for $325,000 on June 4.
· Tall Pines, Lot 2B - John M. Swanson and William Costello, trustees of Tall Pines Realty Trust, to Lemonias Development Co., Inc. for $230,000 on June 4.
· 316 Nowell Farme Road - Robert L. and Mary Jane A. Hall to Andrew R. Wilmot and Kathryn L. McKinley for $497,000 on June 4.
· 153 Virginia Farme Lane - Richard R. Jr. and Sally M. Coulter to Sally M. Coulter for $0 on June 10.
· 82 Queensland Road - Jeffrey F. and Diana L. Fay to Donald B. Frazee and Cynthia G. Mills for $249,900 on June 11.
· 97 Sunset Road - Howard Russell Perry and Elsie R. Perry to A. Alison Thompson and William A. White III for $395,000 on June 11.
· 159 Bingham Road - Kenneth H. and Gail R. Sears to David H. and Christine C. Stormont for $650,000 on June 11.
· 532 South Street - Patricia M. Parillo, executrix of the estate of Mary G. Diment, to Frank and Andrea Proctor for $245,000 on June 17.
· 99 Red Pines Drive - Patricia D. Kilfoyle to Ann M. and Florence Weadock for $620,000 on June 17.
· 64 Suffolk Lane - Steven F. and Rosemary Margolis to Jeffrey L. and Janet C. Bryan for $560,000 on June 18.
· 124 Fifty Acre Way - Barbara G. and James Bartlett Littlefield to Robert C. Jr. and Marilyn M. Hailer, trustees of Hailer Nominee Trust, for $695,000 on June 21.
· 381 Cross Street, Lot E - Marden H. and Cynthia Nye Seavey to Timothy L. Blunt for $497,000 on June 21.
· Davis Road, Pine Meadow, Lot 3 - Richard Buck to Hunt Club Properties LLC for $0 on June 21.
· 121 Hartwell Road - Joseph J. and Nancy V. Ackerman to Joseph J. a/k/a John Ackerman, trustees of 121 Hartwell Road Realty Trust, for $0 on June 22.
· 926 Maple Street - Sarah G. Bull to Theresa L. Reed and Matthew B. Ostrow for $349,500 on June 25.
· 147 Robbins Drive - Lemonias Development Co., Inc. to Lisa A. Sultzman-Knopf and John L. Knopf for $722,529 on June 28.
· 101 Kimball Road - Bay Colony Systems Inc. to Frederick J. and Leslie H. Wagner for $634,500 on June 28.
· 78 Cutters Ridge (East Street, Lot 7) - James A. and Lisa A. Harris to Jonathan and S. Michelle Sobin for $830,000 on June 29.
· Ice Pond Road, Lot 4A (80 Aberdeen Drive) - Michael P. and Gayten C. Bouzane to Kathy L. and Robert Michael Kleine for $819,000 on June 30.
· 117 Davis Road, Pine Meadow, Lot 5 - Deborah Schwartz, trustee of Schooner Realty Trust, to Jordan M. and Vicki R. Gantz for $810,350 on June 30.
© 1999 The Carlisle Mosquito