Friday, June 11, 1999
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathy Coyle
3:20 a.m. A Stearns Street resident reported a series of harassing phone calls. The matter is under investigation.
12:48 p.m. Inspector Nancy Iosue investigated a report that a young teen was carrying what appeared to be a handgun on the school grounds. The boy was identified and located and it was determined that he had been carrying a black squirt gun. The boy and his parents were advised.
4:53 p.m. Sgt. Tom Whelan is investigating an attempted breaking and entering at a Stoney Gate Road residence. The owner had been away for several days and upon returning home discovered pry marks on a rear window. No entry was gained, and the incident is still under investigation.
7:30 a.m. A snapping turtle was reported in the roadway on Concord Street, but was gone before patrol arrived.
5:19 p.m. A Westford Street resident reported vandalism to his vehicle, possibly occuring about 4 a.m. the night before when the resident heard a noise but did not investigate it. The left side window of the car was subsequently found to have been smashed in, but nothing was taken from the inside of the vehicle.
10:31 p.m. Lt. John Sullivan and Officer Steven Mack were called to a Nowell Farme Road residence regarding a disturbance. Upon arrival, the homeowner informed the officers that he wanted an individual removed from his property. That individual hit one of the officers and was arrested for assault and battery on a police officer.
9:30 a.m. Police are investigating vandalism to 35 headstones at Green Cemetery. The incident occurred during the night. Concord and Bedford had similar incidents. All three departments are working closely on the matter, which is under continuing investigation. (See story on page 1 of this issue.).
6:54 a.m. A resident on Ember Lane reported vandalism to her vehicle. The vehicle's left rear window was smashed while parked in the driveway during the night. Nothing appeared to have been taken.
7:10 a.m. Police investigated a two- car accident on Bedford Road that occurred when one vehicle pulled into the roadway and collided with another vehicle. There were no injuries.
compiled by Kathy Coyle
8:34 p.m. A Judy Farm Road resident reported outside electrical wires on fire.
12:35 a.m. A Judy Farm Road resident reported fire alarm activation.
11:03 a.m. An alarm company reported carbon monoxide detector activation at an Ice Pond Road residence.
4:42 a.m. A resident having a diabetic reaction was taken by ambulance to Emerson Hospital, with Advanced Life Support (ALS) assistance on the air and at the scene.
· 162 Bellows Hill Road - W. Joseph Gardner, trustee of 144 Bellows Hill Realty Trust, to W. Joseph Gardner, trustee of 162 Bellows Hill Road Realty Trust, for $0 on May 5.
· 144 Bellows Hill Road - W. Joseph Gardner, trustee of 162 Bellows Hill Road Realty Trust, to W. Joseph Gardner, trustee of 144 Bellows Hill Realty Trust, for $0 on May 5.
· 640 Lowell Road - David G. and Donna M. Woodbury to Marilyn J. Kain for $514,000 on May 10.
· 123 Bedford Road - Joseph H. and Anna M. Donovan to Sara Donovan Whitford and Daniel Joseph Donovan, reserving a life estate unto Joseph H. and Anna M. Donovan, for $0 on May 12.
· South Street - Inga L. MacRae to Inga L. MacRae, trustee of I.L. MacRae Trust No. 2, for $0 on May 13.
· 87 Woodland Road, Lot 9 - Michael F. and Jill A. Natola to John C. Wu and Evelyn L. Ma for $477,400 on May 14.
· Hutchins Road, Lot 3C - John M. Swanson and William Costello, trustees of Tall Pines Realty Trust, to Philip C. Heidke for $232,500 on May 18.
· 1183 Westford Road - Carmen J. Yarrusso and Janice M. Gordon, f/k/a Janice M. Yarrusso and a/k/a Janis M. Gordon, to Janis M. Gordon for $0 on May 18.
· 1183 Westford Road - Janis M. Gordon a/k/a Janis Mather Gordon to Janis M. and Timothy J. Gordon for $0 on May 18.
· 9 Timothy Lane and Brook Street, Lot 1 - John P. Jr. and Marion H. Alberico to John P. Jr. and Marion H. Alberico, trustees of J & M Realty Trust of 1999, for $1.00 on May 24.
· Lot 2B, Woodbine Road - Isadore Ludwin, trustee of Ludwin Family Trust, to Timothy and Pavravi D. Teabo for $50,000 on May 25.
· Off Woodbine Road, New Lot 2C - Prince C. and Elizabeth Teabo (1/2 interest) and Prince C. Teabo (1/2 interest) to Timothy N. and Pavravi D. Teabo for $0 on May 25.
· 20 Estabrook Road - Paul F. and Marilyn A. Kelleher to J. Kevin and Laura C. McNamara for $477,000 on May 25.
· Hutchins Road, Lot 3C - Philip C. Heidke to Kevin T. and Natalie A. Brown for $280,000 on May 26.
· 157 Carleton Road and Tophet Road - Albert H. Huntoon to Thomas A. Schultz and Shelley R. Reeves for $425,000 on May 28.
© 1999 The Carlisle Mosquito