Friday, April 23, 1999
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathy Coyle
11:12 p.m. A Suffolk Lane resident reported damage to his vehicle's side mirror.
12:16 p.m. Police assisted the fire department at the scene of an alarm investigation on South Street.
12:18 p.m. A truck was reported on South Street with a hose in the brook. It was determined to belong to a hydroseed company.
8:45 a.m. Suspicious people reported on East Street were found to be surveyors.
4:40 p.m. A Wildwood Drive resident reported receiving harassing phone calls. Bell Atlantic was notified.
7:59 p.m. A car hit a deer on Maple Street. There was no damage to the car but the deer had to be put down.
7:18 a.m. An Acton Street resident reported a bear damaged his bee hives.
7:45 a.m. A caller reported noisy landscapers on Nowell Farme Road.
10:51 a.m. A message was delivered to a Nathan Lane resident.
3:35 p.m. A landscaping company was advised after dispatch received a report of leaves being raked onto the roadway on River Road.
6:04 p.m. Police assisted the fire department at the scene of an alarm investigation on Autumn Lane.
7 p.m. The dog officer was notified of a barking dog on Fielding Farm Drive.
12:04 a.m. A Concord Street resident reported hearing suspicious noises coming from his back door. The area was checked, with a negative find.
10:15 a.m. An Acton Street resident reported a bear knocked over his bird feeder.
9:43 p.m. An Ember Lane resident reported seeing lights go on and off in his house as he returned. The house checked okay.
1:37 a.m. The operator of a vehicle parked at the canoe launch on North Road was advised to move on.
10:37 a.m. A trailer blocking West Street was advised to move.
3:25 p.m. A citation was issued to a vehicle on Bedford Road; the vehicle was towed.
4:29 p.m. Illegal burning was located on West Street and the homeowner was advised to extinguish the fire.
10:38 p.m. A barking dog was reported on Munroe Hill Road and the owners were notified.
compiled by Kathy Coyle
12 p.m. The fire department responded to smoke detector activation on Maple Street.
6:13 p.m. The fire department conducted an alarm investigation on Autumn Lane.
Carlisle ambulance in minor accident
The Carlisle ambulance was involved in a minor accident in Concord on Thursday, April 8. There were no injuries, and the ambulance proceeded to Emerson Hospital, its original destination. A Concord Police Department representative stated that there were no citations and no violations on either driver's part. The ambulance siren was operating, and the woman whose car was hit was trying to get out of the way but had to slow to avoid hitting a third vehicle and was struck on the driver's side rear fender. "It was truly an accident," according to the Concord police spokesman.
· 606 Lowell Street, Lot 2 - Dianne K. De Forge, trustee of Dianne K. De Forge Trust, to Dianne K. De Forge for $0 on March 1.
· 239 Kimball Road, Lot 14 - Philip C. Heidke to Thomas A. and Angela H. Isaac for $830,513.76 on March 1.
· 104 Canterbury Court - Tzay J. and Yu H. Chiu to Nora G. O'Donnell for $579,000 on March 1.
· 59 Craigie Circle - Howard T. Lipinski and Lynne S. Lipinski, f/k/a Lynne S. Barsorian, to Howard T. and Lynne S. Lipinski for $0 on March 2.
· 606 Lowell Road - Dianne K. De Forge to Dianne K. De Forge, trustee of Dianne K. De Forge Trust, for $0 on March 9.
· 9 Barnes Place, Lot 9 - Michael and Laura Baliestiero, trustees of Pheasant Hill Lane 148 Realty Trust, to Jane Pang Lin for $320,000 on March 10.
· 258 Virginia Farme Lane - Alfred M. Jr. and Judith A. Boccia, trustees of Boccia Realty Trust, to Alfred M. Jr. and Judith A. Boccia for $0 on March 11.
· 101 Bedford Road - Philip G. Drew and Patrice Prall Drew, f/k/a Patrice Anne Prall, to Philip G. Drew for $0 on March 11.
· 68 Virginia Farme Lane - Robert A. and Ruth Sanderson Kingsbury to Robert A. and Ruth Sanderson Kingsbury, trustees of Kingsbury Realty Trust, for $0 on March 15.
· 200 Munroe Hill Road, Lot 26 - Terence D. O'Kelly, trustee of 200 Munroe Hill Realty Trust, to Terence D. and Deborah S. O'Kelly for $0 on March 16.
· 314 River Road - Bruce P. Comjean to 314 River Road LLC for $497,000 on March 17.
· 340 Acton Street - Richard H. Jr. and Sarah D. King to Sarah D. King for $0 on March 18.
· 129 East Street - Barbara L. Maxwell, f/k/a Barbara Lee Wilkie, to Wilkie House Group LLC for $0 on March 19.
· 157 Baldwin Road - Lisa C. Martini, trustee of Martini Nominee Trust, to Lisa C. Martini for $0 on March 23.
· 149 Russell Street (2 parcels) - Arlene E. Hambleton, a/k/a Arlene E. Catlin, to Arlene E. Hambleton, trustee of Hambleton Realty Trust, for $0 on March 25.
· 242 Autumn Lane - Audrey H. Cicchetti to Brian B. Larson and Julie Connor Levey for $339,000 on March 25.
· 107 River Road - Vincent S. Padenski to Vincent S. and Marie T. Padenski for $0 on March 31.
© 1999 The Carlisle Mosquito