Friday, April 9, 1999
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathy Coyle
2:37 a.m. A suspicious male walking near the rotary was located and found to be a Westford Street resident.
9:26 a.m. Patrol assisted an Autumn Lane resident with a garage door problem.
12:20 p.m. Patrol reported a tree leaning over the roadway on Concord Street. The department of public works was notified.
12:45 p.m. The dog officer was notified of a golden retriever, reported loose in the center.
1:44 p.m. Police assisted the fire department on Hemlock Hill Road where there was a subsequently confirmed false alarm.
5:42 p.m. Two suspicious vehicles reported on Patch Meadow Lane left the area prior to patrol's arrival.
5:50 p.m. A Westford Street resident reported a neighbor's dog attacked their dog. The dog officer was notified.
6 p.m. A missing dog was reported from the state park. The dog officer was notified.
3 p.m. A suspicious older model pick-up truck was reported on East Street; the caller said it had been there for the last three mornings.
4:03 p.m. Lt. John Sullivan and Officer Debra Saponaro responded to an alarm at the old Saint Irene Church on Bedford Road. Upon the officers' arrival, it was determined that the rear door to the building had been forced open. After a lengthy follow-up investigation, it was determined that a l3-year-old boy and a l2-year-old boy, both from Carlisle, were responsible for the break-in. The two individuals will be summonsed to court.
5:13 p.m. A Long Ridge Road resident reported that sometime during the previous 24 hours a side-view mirror on a vehicle in his driveway had been broken.
5:46 p.m. Police assisted the fire department on Ice Pond Road at the scene of a carbon monoxide detector activation.
1:55 a.m. Sgt. Leo Crowe located a motor vehicle accident just over the line on Elm Street in Chelmsford and notified Chelmsford Police.
1:37 p.m. A Lowell Street resident reported a speeding vehicle on Lowell Street. The area was checked, with a negative find.
3:10 p.m. Livestock reported on the roadway on Red Pine Drive were returned to their pen.
8:03 p.m. A cat reported to have been hit by a car on East Street could not be located.
compiled by Kathy Coyle
1:44 p.m. An alarm company reported a smoke alarm activation on Indian Hill Road and the homeowner stated that food was burning on the stove.
5:47 p.m. An alarm company reported carbon monoxide detector activation at an Ice Pond Road residence.
3:28 p.m. Concord Fire Department requested an engine for a box alarm at Middlesex School.
· 28A Kimball Road - John M. Swanson and William Costello, trustees of Tall Pines Realty Trust, to Walter F. Jr. and Eva M. O'Keefe for $205,000 on February 5.
·  Nathan Lane, Lots 4 & 12B - Robert E. Phelan, trustee of Diamond West Realty Trust, to Chad E. and Lisa M. Koski for $358,500 on February 6.
· 125 Berry Corner Lane - Michael P. and Janet Sullivan Kelley to Michael P. Kelley for $0 on February 11.
· 307 Acton Street - William W. and Jonatha Holland to Jonatha Holland for $1 on February 18.
· 314 East Riding Drive (Rear) - West Isle Corporation to William Costello, trustee of William Costello Realty Trust, for $100,000 on February 20.
· 843 Acton Street - Steven M. Cote to Alain and Elisabeth Bojarski for $560,000 on February 25.
· 168 Bingham Road - Elizabeth R. Clearwater and Edward A. Puckett to Johnathan S. and Emily B. Merz for $375,000 on February 26.
· 1095 North Road - Stephen K. and Veronique M. L. Tingley to Luc R. and Marie Anne Wathieu for $505,000 on February 27.
© 1999 The Carlisle Mosquito