Friday, March 12, 1999
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathy Coyle
9:20 a.m. A suspicious red Dodge on Mill Pond Lane was determined to belong to a Boston Edison employee reading meters.
12:45 p.m. A well-being check was made on a man sleeping in a vehicle at the Duck Pond. Everything was found to be okay.
4:45 p.m. Sometime during the past week, the lock was cut at the Foss Farm gate.
9:01 a.m. A tow truck was called by the owner of a disabled vehicle on Westford Street and the vehicle was removed.
4:57 p.m. Police assisted the operator of a disabled vehicle on Westford Street to Litchfield Drive.
10:57 p.m. A resident of Heald Road reported a number of suspicious phone calls and was advised.
11:53 a.m. A tow truck was notified about a disabled vehicle on Bedford Road.
1:47 p.m. A woman who was reported sleeping in a vehicle on Concord Street told police she had pulled over to get some sleep.
10:12 p.m. The operator of a car parked at Foss Farm was advised to move on.
10:25 a.m. Billerica police requested Carlisle police to check the Billerica side of town for a brown Ford Bronco regarding possible shots fired in their town. The area was checked but the vehicle was not located.
6:40 p.m. Police assisted at the fire department with transportation to Emerson Hospital.
7:50 a.m. A vehicle reported to be blocking Brook Street was not located.
10:14 p.m. A dog reported running around the department of public works (DPW) area and transfer station was caught and placed in the pound.
1:06 p.m. A Lowell Street resident reported that on the previous evening she had been driving on Lowell Street when the occupants of a vehicle parked on Proctor Road threw an egg at her car. The suspect vehicle was described as a small, older car.
4:41 p.m. A vehicle slid off Lowell Street at Sunset Road. There were no injuries and a tow truck was notified.
5:05 p.m. AAA was notified of a lockout at the DPW after police were unsuccessful gaining entry to the vehicle.
5:48 p.m. There were no injuries in a motor vehicle accident on River Road.
6:25 p.m. A vehicle reported to be stuck in the middle of Lowell Street at Curve Street was gone, on the patrol's arrival.
8:07 p.m. Boston Edison was notified of arcing wires on North Road.
8:43 p.m. Boston Edison was notified of arcing wires on East Riding Drive.
10:33 p.m. A vehicle slid off West Street; there were no injuries.
compiled by Kathy Coyle
6:41 p.m. A limousine dispatcher notified Carlisle police that a female passenger was having an unknown type of allergic reaction. The driver was advised to go to the Carlisle Fire Department and the patient was taken from there to Emerson Hospital by ambulance, with Advanced Life Support on the air and at the scene.
8:07 p.m. A North Road resident reported arcing wires.
8:45 p.m. Arcing wires were reported on East Riding Drive.
The case of a Carlisle man in the Lowell District court for the alleged rape of a Lowell youth was continued on March 5 until March 23.
The hearing for the woman arrested for a Baldwin Road break-in is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. on March 12 in the Lowell Court.
· 134 Ember Lane - Stanley A. and Carol A. Chrest to Linda S. and Fred J. Rubenstein for $418,500 on February 1.
· 739 Concord Road - Wayne H. Davis and Louise Hara to Wayne H. Davis, trustee of 739 Concord Street Realty Trust, for $0 on February 1.
· 28 Concord Street - Ann L Wright to Ann L. Wright, trustee of Wright Family Trust I, for $0 on February 4.
· 208 Bingham Road - Chad E. and Lisa M. Koski to William J. and Akiko S. Lambert for $725,000 on February 11.
· 84 Rutland Street - Duncan A. Grant and Mary E. Cassat to Duncan A. and Mary C. Grant for $0 on February 12.
· 411 Cross Street - Kenneth H. Ernstoff to Deborah L. Propp for $0 on February 22.
· 47 Old East Street - John H. and Carol S. Thwaits to Michael S. and Laura M. Quayle for $500,000 on February 25.
· 32 East Riding Drive - Joseph M. and Laura L. Collins to Laura L. Collins for $0 on February 25.
· 40 Hillside Drive - Terry O. and Eva S. Herndon to Charles J. and Carolyn S. Cappetta for $557,000 on February 26.
· 45 Red Fox Drive - Lexon Building Corp. to Lynn Ann and Andrew J. Hajducky, III for $725,000 on February 26.
© 1999 The Carlisle Mosquito