Friday, May 8, 1998
Charlie Allman's Burrito Breakfast Casserole
1 small can of mushroom pieces 2/3 cup grated cheese
or 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms 1 jar or can of mild chili pepper,
3 eggs chopped or sliced
2 tortillas, cut into tortilla-chip size Jalapeño slices to taste
1/2 can mushroom soup with 1/2 cup milk
1) Lightly beat eggs with mushroom soup/milk mixture.
2) In non-stick frying pan, sauté mushrooms until soft.
3) Add egg mixture and scramble lightly (mixture should be slightly runny).
4) Remove from heat.
5) Layer in greased casserole:
tortilla pieces (bottom)
chili pepper and Jalapeño slices
6) Bake at 350° until cheese is melted (about 15 minutes).