ConsCom Agenda for Thursday, March 22
7:00 p.m. Town Hall
7:00 Minutes, bills, new, or old business
7:15 • Request for Det. of Applicability
Claude & Delaine Williamson
24 Milne Cove Road, tree removal.
Also enforcement order re stockpile near wetland & in 100 yr. flood zone.
• Notice of Intent, 1075 Curve St.
Emily & Patrick Reardon
Past landscaping in buffer zone, possible restoration, replanting
7:30 63 Old East Street, Review of snow management, landscape plans
7:45 Notice of Intent, 211 Bellows Hill
Adams & Beasley Assoc.
Bringing power underground to barn
W/ temporary wetland disturbance
8:00 Annual farmers’ meeting
8:15 Notice of Intent, 99 Blaisdell Drive
Liuobov Fedorova, home addition
• Certificates of Completion: 295 Hanover Rd.; 338 Bedford Rd.; 337 Bedford Rd.; 75 Westford St.; 534 Concord St.
• 20 Red Pine Drive requirements
• Updates: 81 Russell St., 570 West St., Arrowhead Lane/267 Rutland St.,
44 Russell Street, 63 Hanover Rd.
• FY19 Budget update
• Riverfest sunrise canoe trip
Old & Ongoing Business
Land management, liaison reports, wetland protection, goals, invasive plant management, bylaw revision, OS&R Plan