submitted by the Fire Department
3:24 a.m. EMTs responded to a medical emergency on School Street. A 46-year-old male was transported to Emerson Hospital.
7:22 a.m. EMTs responded to a medical emergency on Hillside Drive. An 84-year-old male was transported to Lahey Clinic.
10:11 a.m. A fire alarm in the Bog House on Curve Street was accidentally activated.
4:42 p.m. EMTs responded to a medical emergency on Concord Street. A 72-year-old female was tranported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital with Advanced Life Support (ALS).
10:13 a.m. Firefighters investigated a gas leak on Baldwin Road. The gas line was ruptured from construction work; firefighters shut off the gas line.
4:55 p.m. EMTs responded to a medical emergency on South Street. A 65-year-old female fell but was not transported.
2:30 a.m. Firefighters investigated an unusual odor on South Street.
9:54 a.m. EMTs responded to a medical emergency on Pilgram Path. An 83-year-old male who fell was transported to Lahey Clinic.
1:58 a.m. A smoke detector malfunctioned on Patch Meadow Lane.